k-olivia
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What are some good thing to include in my gcse speaking. I'm hoping to get an 8 in my French gcse overall so i'm trying to include some vocabulary that is really high levelled. I did quite well in my speaking mock but i really want to improve. I chose the Home, town neighbourhood and region module. Help would bee very appreciated.
username3586692
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Definitely include the present subjunctive tense as well as the past subjunctive tense . I included them . Also try using the past conditional tense as well as the regular past present and future tense . Say things which you haven’t learnt too eg « vous préféreriez habiter dans une ville moderne ou vielle ? »
Je préférerais habiter dans une ville moderne car d’habitude les magasins sont nouveaux et il y a plein de choses à faire . Aussi je crois aux fantômes et c’est-à-dire qu’il y a beaucoup de fantômes dans les vieilles ville qui me fait peur .
I’m not sure if this sentence is 100% gramatically correct .
For the past subjunctive id include the phrase
J’étais heureux/heureuse qu’ils soient venues ( I was happy that they came) eg my friends were tired but I was happy that they came (to town with me )
k-olivia
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by polyglot23)
Definitely include the present subjunctive tense as well as the past subjunctive tense . I included them . Also try using the past conditional tense as well as the regular past present and future tense . Say things which you haven’t learnt too eg « vous préféreriez habiter dans une ville moderne ou vielle ? »
Je préférerais habiter dans une ville moderne car d’habitude les magasins sont nouveaux et il y a plein de choses à faire . Aussi je crois aux fantômes et c’est-à-dire qu’il y a beaucoup de fantômes dans les vieilles ville qui me fait peur .
I’m not sure if this sentence is 100% gramatically correct .
For the past subjunctive id include the phrase
J’étais heureux/heureuse qu’ils soient venues ( I was happy that they came) eg my friends were tired but I was happy that they came (to town with me )
Thank you!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.48%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.74%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (35)
16.2%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.28%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.85%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.44%

Watched Threads