The Student Room Group

3.5 weeks left till my exams......

Before you all go of at me , yes i have been revising (since easter to be exact), i'm in yr 12 doing my AS exams and i looked at my calendar to find that i have 3.5 weeks left.

For chemistry i've done alot revision (as in questions and notes) just need to look at the newer stuff

For history my essays have been improving alot and i feel good about that aswell

then there's biology........I'm honestly scared shitless about biology AS level because i'm doing questions on them but i feel like because of how much there is. I keep doing questions out the book but i feel nothing from it other than the useless facts i remember

how do i calm myself down so i can revise effectively for biology , thanks :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ray_Shadows
Before you all go of at me , yes i have been revising (since easter to be exact), i'm in yr 12 doing my AS exams and i looked at my calendar to find that i have 3.5 weeks left.

For chemistry i've done alot revision (as in questions and notes) just need to look at the newer stuff

For history my essays have been improving alot and i feel good about that aswell

then there's biology........I'm honestly scared shitless about biology AS level because i'm doing questions on them but i feel like because of how much there is. I keep doing questions out the book but i feel nothing from it other than the useless facts i remember

Biology requires a lot of past paper questions.

What exam board do you do?
Original post by RickHendricks
Biology requires a lot of past paper questions.

What exam board do you do?

hey man

i'm doing ocr

i'm doing questions from the book then i'm moving on to past papers
hey man

i'm doing ocr

i'm doing questions from the book then i'm moving on to past papers

Ah I can't help much then sorry.

I do AQA and I would tell u that its not much of a problem if u get over atleast 50% in ur papers, since the grade boundaries are VERY low for it. (last year was 52% for A)
Ah I can't help much then sorry.

I do AQA and I would tell u that its not much of a problem if u get over atleast 50% in ur papers, since the grade boundaries are VERY low for it. (last year was 52% for A)

fairs , my chemistry is AQA , wbu
fairs , my chemistry is AQA , wbu

edexcel XD.
edexcel XD.

dam ok

still hope i have time left , what do u think
dam ok

still hope i have time left , what do u think

Youve got plenty of time compared to me lol.

Some of the people in my school (that got like 11 A*) just started their revision now.
Youve got plenty of time compared to me lol.

Some of the people in my school (that got like 11 A*) just started their revision now.

whens yours
whens yours

First exam on the 14th and last on the 4th

wbu
First exam on the 14th and last on the 4th

wbu

17th is first one , last is on 21st i think

i'm only doing 3 papers 1 for each

not actually that different

I have AS exams in roughly 4 weeks. I haven't revised at all...

History - no exam (teacher says it's a waste of time, I agree)
Biology - 24/05 & 04/06
Business - 18/05 & 25/05

I'd say stop deeping the exams and do things properly. If you stress too much, you won't get anything done.
(edited 5 years ago)
IN on thread.

You've got these exam, smash them OP!
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
I have AS exams in roughly 4 weeks. I haven't revised at all...

History - no exam (teacher says it's a waste of time, I agree)
Biology - 24/05 & 04/06
Business - 18/05 & 15/05

I'd say stop deeping the exams and do things properly. If you stress too much, you won't get anything done.

wth i want my history teacher do that :/
Original post by Bulletzone
IN on thread.

You've got these exam, smash them OP!

i'll try , i'm just scared what will happen if i fail :/
i'll try , i'm just scared what will happen if i fail :/

Don't let failure be an option.
Original post by Bulletzone
Don't let failure be an option.

how do i do that
how do i do that

[video]https://youtu.be/AjZ0KbJcav0?t=1[/video]

Listen to at least the first 2 minutes.
It's all in the mind.

What exam board and topic do you do for History?
I do AQA The Cold War.
Original post by gerib17
What exam board and topic do you do for History?
I do AQA The Cold War.

AQA but i do britain from 1945 onwards and russia from alexander II onwards

Quick Reply

Latest