(Original post by bfm.mcdermott)
Which party would you vote for and why?
labour bc theresa may pisses me off
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Conservative. Diane Abbott (amongst others) should be allowed nowhere near a cabinet office.
HighOnGoofballs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ideally, neither, but if it's between the two then hands down Conservative. Mainly because an A-level Economics student probably has more working knowledge about the economy than Labour, and by extension, Diane Abbott. It's a bit of a cliche now, but their manifesto is literally a Christmas shopping list catered to appealing towards leftist ideologues.
Lucy-01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Labour. My local MP is Labour and she’s done amazing work in my area. However, my county council is Conservative and they haven’t made many good developments for us. My MP has been fighting for months to get the council to make our roads safer, and they’ve only just agreed to look into it after someone died in an accident on the primary road in question- and another person died on the same road shortly after they decided to look into it. I just find it unacceptable that it took a death for them to consider changing something, despite many serious accidents occurring before.
Gatts
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Voted Tory before and I will again, though I can’t say I’m too impressed with May.
AliG_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am a member of the Labour Party, yet I would rather vote conservative than vote for that excuse for a leader.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I vote labour because their policies most closely align with my personal views of any party.
Hello1236969
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Conservatives.

In my opinion, labour is just living in some dream world that thinks they can buy everything and make everyone happy. All it is, is a party that attracts all those on the council estates, lazy people, and emo people that think there cool by jumping on the bandwagon of supporting a dream world.

Anyone with some economics knowledge or just some sense would vote for the tories, although I understand why some do vote for labour and I respect their view.
Hello1236969
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gofre)
I vote labour because their policies most closely align with my personal views of any party.
If everyone voted based on policies and party manifestos then everyone would vote labour because it sells dreams bro
Hello1236969
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As a tory supporter, I also do not like Theresa May in charge of the party. She creates a bad image and is partly the reason why the youth are all on voting labour
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hello1236969)
If everyone voted based on policies and party manifestos then everyone would vote labour because it sells dreams bro
If you say so :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (291)
65.54%
No (153)
34.46%

Watched Threads