Turn on thread page Beta

Who want's to live in the wild for a 6 months? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    this will sound weird but here goes. I want to go and live away for a while... away from everything. Inspired by the TV show 'Eden' on channel 4. it seems difficult but amazing a serene... I was wondering if anyone else was in the same position.
    I don't know when I'll go or where I'll go, but I want to just go away and it would be amazing to do it with a few people if anyone is interested.
    We could build our own shelter and community rules and jobs and just live it the moment for a while rather than being hurried through normal life.
    It's a shot in the dark but post here if anyone might be interested. Any age, sex, background, doesn't matter. DM me if you prefer.

ReputationRep:
    It would be quite cool but I would rather do it on occasion for a smaller amount of time. (If you look up primitive technology he owns land that he uses occasionally to produce masterpieces with the environment. He has a normal house on the property too.)

ReputationRep:
    I would totally be down to do this... but I have a baby so I can’t... wish I could...and maybe not for that long but it’s deff what I need right now in my life just to disconnect with everything and everyone
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyman0121)
    It would be quite cool but I would rather do it on occasion for a smaller amount of time. (If you look up primitive technology he owns land that he uses occasionally to produce masterpieces with the environment. He has a normal house on the property too.)
    Yeah it looks really cool, Just doing it for a month or two in the summer would be awesome, just go somewhere where nobody goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammorgan99)
    Yeah it looks really cool, Just doing it for a month or two in the summer would be awesome, just go somewhere where nobody goes
    And bask in the things you have accomplished with mother nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyH1256)
    I would totally be down to do this... but I have a baby so I can’t... wish I could...and maybe not for that long but it’s deff what I need right now in my life just to disconnect with everything and everyone

Bring the baby along jks, but yeah it just seems like a perfect break

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd die. I'm weak. Survial of the fittest would ensure the extinction of my genes.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    6 months? I’d do it till I die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammorgan99)
    Bring the baby along jks, but yeah it just seems like a perfect break
    Aww man I would if it was that easy.. n yes it deff is just like a little run away but I might not wanna come back after.. cus then we would come back to the same crap..
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    how did you change your username 2 times? Isnt there a limit

ReputationRep:
    Haha crazy, well I'm at university but if I was available I'd sign up and be ready to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfall)
    It's like every year isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    He's back! Or was he always here?.....:eek:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Rainfall)
    The sky is the limit. You can achieve anything you put your mind to:headbang:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiraeth.)
    It's like every year isn't it?
    Yeah. Once every year
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Already have, it's called graduating from uni.

ReputationRep:
    He's back! Or always here.....:eek:
    he spent some time in the wilderness... now he returns to share his learnings with us :yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    He's back! Or always here.....:eek:
    :iiam:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by the bear)
    he spent some time in the wilderness... now he returns to share his learnings with us :yep:
    hi bear, what did you say in the “this site is a joke” thread. It got taken down before I read your message

ReputationRep:
    hi bear, what did you say in the “this site is a joke” thread. It got taken down before I read your message
    iirc i said something like "hey burrito is back !!!!" :emo:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.