The Student Room Group

Help! Warwick VS Liverpool uni?

I have offers from both Warwick and Liverpool university to study Philosophy and Classics Joint Honours

The offer from Warwick is AAB and Liverpool is ABB (I'm predicted A*AB) f or entry in 2019

I'm not sure what I want to do after uni job-wise but I do know I want to do a Masters abroad

I also want to go to the uni that is flexible in joint honours e.g easy to change if I don't like the weighting of the course as well as study abroad options.

Any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by 168
I have offers from both Warwick and Liverpool university to study Philosophy and Classics Joint Honours

The offer from Warwick is AAB and Liverpool is ABB (I'm predicted A*AB) f or entry in 2019

I'm not sure what I want to do after uni job-wise but I do know I want to do a Masters abroad

I also want to go to the uni that is flexible in joint honours e.g easy to change if I don't like the weighting of the course as well as study abroad options.

Any advice?

Have a look at the course structure on each of their website and see if it's flexible and if they offer study abroad option. Also take location into consideration.
Original post by 168

Any advice?

Hi there,

I would defiantly say chose the uni that is best for your subject NOT for its name. Often some really good universities can have bad courses for a specific subject and some bad universities can have really good courses for a specific subject. However I don’t know much about your subject and Warwick seems a more reputable university if that’s what your looking for.

Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending