The Student Room Group

Guys, if you saw a girl with nice breasts?

Reactions?

And, more importantly, would you think badly of her for “flaunting” them?

Scroll to see replies

I'd put some peri-peri sauce on them.

We are talking chicken, right?
Reply 2
My eyes would be drawn to them. That's about it.

If she flaunts them I'd just think she knows she has nice boobs and a degree of confidence.
Reply 3
Original post by Sulfolobus

😫😫
Reply 4
Original post by okey
My eyes would be drawn to them. That's about it.

If she flaunts them I'd just think she knows she has nice boobs and a degree of confidence.

Fair enough
Original post by Anonymous
Reactions?

I'd just think; 'she's a thot.' Honestly, I'm more into Booty than Boobs.

deffo talking about chicken, yep
I'd like it tbh. Nothing wrong with them for flaunting them.
Reply 8
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
I'd just think; 'she's a thot.' Honestly, I'm more into Booty than Boobs.

But surely she can’t help it? What if they’re visible even though it seems she is trying to hide them?
I'd look at them and find them attractive.

It'd probs lower my opinion slightly if she was clearly trying to "flaunt" them, but I guess there's nothing wrong with that.
But surely she can’t help it? What if they’re visible even though it seems she is trying to hide them?

A thot is a thot, her hiding her thotness will not stop her from being defined as a thot, by i - the thot spotter.

Nah my man,
Soak in buttermilk and coat in flour with a pinch of salt,pepper and paprika for that OOMFF

You want that crispy coating, not that peri peri stuff
fyi I'm an a$$man.
I'll just stare but not stare. make facial expressions ..say Aya yayayaya yay out loud hoping to God she will notice and say hey wanna f***? and il be like yeah wanna f**** and f***?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reactions?

No I wouldn't
If she got big coconuts
she's got to crack them out

Spoiler

I have nice breasts. If you see them then you might think to yourself "she has nice breasts." You shouldn't think I'm a "thot" because I'm not. More to the point you've not seen me before or heard me speak. You don't know that I'm in my final year studying business and marketing and that i'm getting a first. You don't know my opinions on anything, what my voice sounds like, my insecurities or lets go back to what you're really judging, you don't know my sex habits, relationship status, sexual orientation or past sexual experiences. So you can look at my breasts and think they're nice and if I'm "flaunting" them it's because they are and I like my body or at least i'm trying to. Any other thought you have about me after that point is not something you should act on or say aloud to me. Anything else other than "she has nice breasts" isn't a reaction to me or how I am it's and indication of who you are. What you like, want and the fact that you needed to make this post means you've already erases the fact that the breasts are attatched to a Person. It means that you don't care how others react you just want to see if it's okay to objectify somebody you don't know for having breasts that you like whether or not the person attatched to them likes them or not.
Original post by WEASEL espinoza
No I wouldn't
If she got big coconuts
she's got to crack them out

Spoiler

Hehehehe i like it
Probably just think "nice rack" and move on with my life. A nice ass, on the other hand...
look and then just move on....pretty much what 99,99% of the dudes out there that are not gay would do.
I think the only people that would think badly if you flaunt them would be envious girls and women-hating men. :h:
Actually nice breasts attract the male easily.

Quick Reply