The Student Room Group

Boys preferences for girls ?

Would you date a girl who is short , petite , cute and kind of bubbly ?
Or do you prefer tall , hot and sexy girls ?
I am 17 , female , asian , height : 4’11 ( I know .... it’s horribly short ) , Weight : 95 pounds . I am kind of curious if boys would date me ...... basically I am like a kid ( people guess my age to be between 12 to 14 ) . But I have a nice personality ..... I enjoy meeting new people , travelling abroad and simply chat and become friends with others . I am interested in UK unis , and most probably will go there in about 2 years time .
Hey! I’m not a boy but can relate. Everyone at school calls me cute because I’m only 4,11 including my teachers! On average I probs get called cute 6 times a day. I have a good personality so I don’t see why guys wouldn’t like us... that’s if there not being a idiot .
There are some guys that will, but there are some guys that won’t. Don’t worry. I’m sure your a lovely girl and you’ll find someone 💕
Reply 3
Original post by TheEnchantress
There are some guys that will, but there are some guys that won’t. Don’t worry. I’m sure your a lovely girl and you’ll find someone 💕

Hey thanks for replying ! 😊
I'm 5'9 which is tall for a girl and I'm slim and I thought guys weren't into tall girls. But whenever I talked to some guys they soul always say how they think tall girls are sexy and it's attractive But some guys would also say they would want a small petite gf who's cute. So tbh it depends
Original post by Anonymous
Or do you prefer tall , hot and sexy girls ?
I am 17 , female , asian , height : 4’11 ( I know .... it’s horribly short ) , Weight : 95 pounds . I am kind of curious if boys would date me ...... basically I am like a kid ( people guess my age to be between 12 to 14 ) . But I have a nice personality ..... I enjoy meeting new people , travelling abroad and simply chat and become friends with others . I am interested in UK unis , and most probably will go there in about 2 years time .

Honestly (I may not be like other guys), I believe that looks don't matter at all. Personality is the most important thing
There's no point in this thread whatsoever

Everyone has different preferences, some will like more petite girls and some will like model-type girls
Original post by Anonymous

Everyone's preferences are very different.

If you want one guy's opinion, then you've pretty much exactly described my type, but personality and compatibility really trump all.

Quick Reply