The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminist massively triggered on Sean Hannity show on Fox

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Axiomasher
Recorded crime generally has gone up over the past 100 years because there are more 'crimes' and a better police infrastructure to record and investigate, that's hardly evidence of some apocalyptic threat to society. There's been a recent spike in knife crime, sure, is the sky falling? Also, how come you can dismiss the BBC as a mouthpiece of Cultural Marxism yet use it to support your claims at the same time?

Homicide is nearly always reported hence we can use this variable to remove the non-reporting factor.

The U.K. government records a high rise in the homicide rate in the last 100 years:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/116649/rec-crime-1898-2002.xls

If a lawyer is cross examining a witness in court he normally goes for contradictions. Many things are subjective and based on lexical variants. Therefore the most sound way to show a fault is to highlight the contradictions. With the BBC, they can usually be trusted on raw data like statistics. What they can’t be trusted on is impartial revealing of statistics and choice of stories. It is usually this choice of content to focus on which highlights their agenda and the views that organs like this are generating.
Original post by Airplanebee2
Homicide is nearly always reported hence we can use this variable to remove the non-reporting factor...

No you can't. Homicide statistics are only evidence of homicide. Some crimes, like motor insurance fraud, didn't really exist 100 years ago but are a significant phenomenon now. Anyway, as I've said, is the sky falling? Homicide rates in the US have been comparatively high for a long time but the US still 'functions' as a society. You're just trying too hard to find things to get hysterical about.
No you can't. Homicide statistics are only evidence of homicide. Some crimes, like motor insurance fraud, didn't really exist 100 years ago but are a significant phenomenon now. Anyway, as I've said, is the sky falling? Homicide rates in the US have been comparatively high for a long time but the US still 'functions' as a society. You're just trying too hard to find things to get hysterical about.

No there are many things that have or are likely to impact me personally for example oppression from controlled speech and expression (for example Damore v Google), the issues is dealing with rogue females in the workplace to the risks of my kids becoming involved with unsavoury things having increased substantially.
No there are many things that have or are likely to impact me personally for example oppression from controlled speech and expression (for example Damore v Google), the issues is dealing with rogue females in the workplace to the risks of my kids becoming involved with unsavoury things having increased substantially.

In other words the sky isn't falling. I like the sound of these 'rogue females' though.
Several threads littered over TSR were girls list their sexual preference as "submissive" far more often than men do.

It is all correlated... you know.

"Cowelation dunt eqluaw causaton" yeah, blah blah shuddup. Someone always says this. Read a book.
A feminist was massively triggered on the get real news network Fox News. The guest said to her “You would be much happier having a family and children to go home to.” [that simply your job].

Of course this is the truth and the reason that women get paid less, because they value the “work life balance” and time with the family.

Cultural Marxism is a system of propaganda and compulsive lying and of course to try and equaliser men and women (one of many groups) along the lines of perceived power and status, it has invested these atrocious lies that say women mostly care about their careers. As someone with a family who knows many people with families, I know this is a lie.

Lauren Southern (who is banned from the U.K. for her political views) explains why the government is behind this attempt to destroy the family:

The first video was funny and the woman was trying to victim-bait to get a reaction. The truth, to me, is that every reasonable person would rather be at home relaxing than to be slaving away at work. I have never met any person, who enjoys work. That is why you are paid to do it, because it is work. If i was a woman, i would be at home than in the office with an idiot of a boss.

To your second video, the lady made great points but she was not completely truthful. The state did not force millenials to live like we do today. We have this “you only live once” mantra that ruins many things for us.

Young people have no respect, parents disregard their children for a short burst of “fun”, schools have no regard for young people anymore. The whole system is a mess. For example, Just look at TSR and read the rubbish that people write on here.

The destruction of the family is not a state issue but an individual one. People do not care about family anymore. They are only interested in validation from friends or “likes” on social media. The state gave us choices and we took the wrong ones.

The sad issue is that we now blame migrants or the Government for ruining our lives, which we have done to ourselves.

https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/12/01/mum-left-children-home-alone-while-she-went-on-holiday-for-a-week-7124886/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/murcia-girl-give-birth-pregnant-spain-hospital-stomach-pain-virgin-de-la-arrixacababy-a8197111.html%3famp
In other words the sky isn't falling. I like the sound of these 'rogue females' though.

Not if you have to deal with them on a professional level and they are doing the postmodern thing, where everything is about power and have less knowledge than you but are trying to get power over you.
Not if you have to deal with them on a professional level and they are doing the postmodern thing, where everything is about power and have less knowledge than you but are trying to get power over you.

Now you're just coming across as a bit of a wimp.
Now you're just coming across as a bit of a wimp.

It’s vey ironic. I am the one who deals with this kind of behaviour - no one else does, and yet I’m the wimp for bringing it up. I notice that everything is upside down in this postmodern post-truth world.
Original post by Wired_1800

The destruction of the family is not a state issue but an individual one. People do not care about family anymore. They are only interested in validation from friends or “likes” on social media. The state gave us choices and we took the wrong ones.

Sadly, that is no true Wired_1800. The state through institutionalised feminism is heavily involved in the destruction of the "nuclear family". It has made it less favourable for men and women to become married, stay married and have children. For one the institute of marriage has become very sexist towards men so men have become discouraged by it...so much so that some men have formed an entire movement devoted to not getting married and suffering as a result of it....They call themselves MGTOW. Both women and men work now. Both pursue careers that take up the bulk of their lives leaving little room for things that require time and effort such as marriage. Men and women are discouraged by the state education system from marrying young. Marriage whilst young is presented as abuse....These are just a few example of how our state is involved in the break up of family and relationships.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by CookieButter
Sadly, that is no true Wired_1800. The state through institutionalised feminism is heavily involved in the destruction of the "nuclear family". It has made it more favourable for men and women to become married, stay married and have children. For one the institute of marriage has become very sexist towards men so men have become discouraged by it...so much so that some men have formed an entire movement devoted to not getting married and suffering as a result of it....They call themselves MGTOW. Both women and men work now. Both pursue careers that take up the bulk of their lives leaving little room for things that require time and effort such as marriage. Men and women are discouraged by the state education system from marrying young. Marriage whilst young is presented as abuse....These are just a few example of how our state is involved in the break up of family and relationships.

You made very good points, but I think the mistake many of us make is assume that the state is one big monster out to get us. The State is a reflection of society; our values, morals, desires and decisions. The Government, politicians, civil servants and so on are from our community and establish the collective desire of British society.

Institutionalised feminism has been a growing desire for many years through the actions of certain groups and the weakness of other groups. The sad truth is that some men have no backbone. They complain about how society has messed their lives up when they have not done anything to correct such issues. If men kept their hands to themselves, there would not be a #MeToo campaign, if they paid women fairly, there would not be a #TimesUp campaign.

The destruction of marriage has been an individual problem, imo, not a state problem. People are just not marrying each other anymore. The state cannot force women to marry men, who are not desirable to them. Besides some men and women have gone through life “trading up” partners and looking for the next best thing.

We have broken homes because people lack the ability to compromise or even resolve their differences. It is so easy and much better to date, have sex and live without thinking of marriage. There are so many (bas.tard) children born out of wedlock from one night stands or quickie affairs. Why should a man/woman spend their time, money or effort into building a strong relationship, when it is easy to go in, have sex and go back out to live your life?

Yes, I agree that the state has been complicit in the slow decline of conservative values. However, think critically about this and look around you to see the moral decay. Children lack respect, lack of trust among brethren, parents don't care about their children, fathers cheating on mothers, wives having affairs, men molesting young girls, female teachers raping young boys, far-right extremist nutjobs, left-wing crazy people. Society is a mess and sadly it is not the Government’s fault.
You made very good points, but I think the mistake many of us make is assume that the state is one big monster out to get us. The State is a reflection of society; our values, morals, desires and decisions. The Government, politicians, civil servants and so on are from our community and establish the collective desire of British society.

Institutionalised feminism has been a growing desire for many years through the actions of certain groups and the weakness of other groups. The sad truth is that some men have no backbone. They complain about how society has messed their lives up when they have not done anything to correct such issues. If men kept their hands to themselves, there would not be a #MeToo campaign, if they paid women fairly, there would not be a #TimesUp campaign.

The destruction of marriage has been an individual problem, imo, not a state problem. People are just not marrying each other anymore. The state cannot force women to marry men, who are not desirable to them. Besides some men and women have gone through life “trading up” partners and looking for the next best thing.

We have broken homes because people lack the ability to compromise or even resolve their differences. It is so easy and much better to date, have sex and live without thinking of marriage. There are so many (bas.tard) children born out of wedlock from one night stands or quickie affairs. Why should a man/woman spend their time, money or effort into building a strong relationship, when it is easy to go in, have sex and go back out to live your life?

Yes, I agree that the state has been complicit in the slow decline of conservative values. However, think critically about this and look around you to see the moral decay. Children lack respect, lack of trust among brethren, parents don't care about their children, fathers cheating on mothers, wives having affairs, men molesting young girls, female teachers raping young boys, far-right extremist nutjobs, left-wing crazy people. Society is a mess and sadly it is not the Government’s fault.

There is one thing you forget. There was a programme that wanted to deconstruct everything about the west that has been highly influential in academia and politics. This movement is one of the most documented movements of all time yet mysteriously many people claim ignorance.

You don’t think that the Guardianistas,
Hippies and social justice warriors just came from nowhere do you?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 32
I made you a meme.

airplanebee2 cult marxism.jpg

9FC92DC3-AA0F-4EB7-9D2E-F38982EACCF3.jpg.jpeg
There is one thing you forget. There was a programme that wanted to deconstruct everything about the west that has been highly influential in academia and politics. This movement is one of the most documented movements of all time yet mysteriously many people claim ignorance.

You don’t think that the Guardianistas,
Hippies and social justice warriors just came from nowhere do you?

I do not think there is a secret plot to destroy the west. This rhethoric has existed for many years with a major reaction leading to the death of millions of people in the Second World War. I just think we are experiencing a more rapid decay in British morality. The best way to solve it is by engaging with your community rather than claiming that aliens or monsters are out to get us.

The Guardianistas, Hippies, and SJWs did not come from nowhere. They have been part of our society for decades. Have you forgotten the major hippie culture of the 60s, 70s and 80s? These people have been part of society, just like how the fascists and racists have been part of our society.
Meh, just ignore people if you don't like their views.
I made you a meme.

airplanebee2 cult marxism.jpg

Well played Sir !!

you win today's internet. please collect your prize of a year's supply of rep from Dawn on reception.

:congrats:
Original post by the bear
Well played Sir !!

you win today's internet. please collect your prize of a year's supply of rep from Dawn on reception.

:congrats:

Thank you for the appreciation. Some credit must go to Airplanebee2 of course, for being such a source of creative inspiration.
Original post by Gatts
9FC92DC3-AA0F-4EB7-9D2E-F38982EACCF3.jpg.jpeg

play time over gatts.jpg
I do not think there is a secret plot to destroy the west. This rhethoric has existed for many years with a major reaction leading to the death of millions of people in the Second World War. I just think we are experiencing a more rapid decay in British morality. The best way to solve it is by engaging with your community rather than claiming that aliens or monsters are out to get us.

The Guardianistas, Hippies, and SJWs did not come from nowhere. They have been part of our society for decades. Have you forgotten the major hippie culture of the 60s, 70s and 80s? These people have been part of society, just like how the fascists and racists have been part of our society.

I think that we can address overcoming these elements in a better way than Hitler and one that doesn’t lead to a World War. I am referring to Gurdianistas, Hippies and SJW’s right back to the 1960s because this was a constructed movement. These people were created and shaped by people like Herbert Marcuse. Their whole mission in life was to carry out the Frankfurt School agenda.

The tide could easily be changed peacefully. Can you imagine history lessons teaching kids about this ploy to deconstruct the west from its true values and those true values being taught.
I think that we can address overcoming these elements in a better way than Hitler and one that doesn’t lead to a World War. I am referring to Gurdianistas, Hippies and SJW’s right back to the 1960s because this was a constructed movement. These people were created and shaped by people like Herbert Marcuse. Their whole mission in life was to carry out the Frankfurt School agenda.

The tide could easily be changed peacefully. Can you imagine history lessons teaching kids about this ploy to deconstruct the west from its true values and those true values being taught.

So, can one also argue that modern-day fascism and racism was formulated by the right-wing agenda of the 1930s. The arguments and sentiments are still the same.

We cannot argue that we have choices as individuals, but then are controlled by some shadowy institution run by Jews or Germans.

Latest

Trending

Trending