The Student Room Group

Inspector calls prediction question - characters? 2018 GCSE English Literature

Which character do you guys think is more likely to come up?
last year apparently Mr birling came up and Sheila came up in the specimen paper so they are really less likely to come up. I have a feeling that Eric is going to come up.

Scroll to see replies

I think Eric or Gerald - i feel like these are also the hardest characters to talk about
Original post by Anesha36617
I think Eric or Gerald - i feel like these are also the hardest characters to talk about

if gerald comes up im going to die :frown:
I think a theme will come up this year
Original post by nadia23432554
I think a theme will come up this year

you get the choice to answer one question between the two. one question is about a character and the other question is about a theme
Original post by rumana098
you get the choice to answer one question between the two. one question is about a character and the other question is about a theme

Ahh i never knew that. I think the theme will gender inequality and the character will be Gerald
Eva Smith is going to come up and the then will be class ❤️
Yeah Mr birling and Mrs birling came up last year as the main question last year so it's doubtful they would come up, I think Eric, Gerald or Eva will this year!
Which character do you guys think is more likely to come up?
last year apparently Mr birling came up and Sheila came up in the specimen paper so they are really less likely to come up. I have a feeling that Eric is going to come up.

i'm so annoyed ,i was really hoping for Sheila. Because they did a character from the older generation i feel like they will either pick Gerald or Eric. If not a theme such as responsibilities, gender roles etc

WAIT WHAT???? are you sure?? what exam board do you do
I think a theme might come up
AQA
Original post by bangtansan
WAIT WHAT???? are you sure?? what exam board do you do

aqa
Wjec
Just watch Edna (the maid) comes up in the exam 😂
Reply 15
What is the likely question on Gerald ??
Gerald was on the leaked paper though so it might not be him and a specimen had eric as an admirable character
Really?? Are u sure? Can u send me links of the papers please
Not sure if I’m too late, my exam is tomorrow and my teachers have said that this year they think it will be theme if either social class , young and old generations and Sheila
LAST YEAR MRS BIRLING CAME UP
Not MR BIRLING :biggrin:
JUST SO YA KNOW

SO MR BIRLING, INSPECTOR and ERIC are likely

Quick Reply

Latest