The Student Room Group

Why do people look down on sex tourists?

Its pretty much a fact that 9 days out of 10 here are completely overcast and that our women are militant feminist and above all unavailable. If the culture of UK was better people wouldn't need to this.

Scroll to see replies

I think it's only a small fraction of people that do it. Mostly men.

It doesn't surprise me. They just want an easy "relationship" with 0 commitment (if such a thing exists), relatively cheap, and low risk (apart from STDs).

You can get that in the UK if you're young. If you're older, it is harder... hence sex tourism.
Reply 2
Hahaha
Reply 3
Original post by SmartKibbutz
Its pretty much a fact that 9 days out of 10 here are completely overcast and that our women are militant feminist and above all unavailable. If the culture of UK was better people wouldn't need to this.

Unavailable to you, maybe...
Sex tourists tend to be short?
people look down on it, because despite our best efforts, we do still have some sense of decency and pride in this country. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that sex tourists are pretty pathetic. There is not a single positive and good reason to travel abroad and pay for sex. If you can find me one reason that someone would do it, that is not pathetic, then id be shocked.

All I can see is:

- they need to pay because either A, they can't get it normally.. or B, they take a perverted pleasure out of the act of paying
- they need to go abroad because either A, they have pedophilia tendencies that are catered for abroad, or B, they have racial fetishes, or C, they are to embarrassed to do it at home.

---

there is nothing wrong with going abroad and hoping to find love.. but going abroad to pay for sex is just pathetic.
Reply 6
Original post by fallen_acorns

- they need to pay because either A, they can't get it normally.. or B, they take a perverted pleasure out of the act of paying
- they need to go abroad because either A, they have pedophilia tendencies that are catered for abroad, or B, they have racial fetishes, or C, they are to embarrassed to do it at home.

I can't say about why they go abroad, but as for why pay for sex, I imagine some people just can't be assed so much as can't get it. You could either go out to a bar/club/swipe on tinder for ages (where a lot of the people you match will be hookers anyway), and deal with trying to attract someone single, attractive and wanting sex, spend a while wooing them and eventually get them back to yours where there's a good 50% chance they'll be **** in bed. OR. Spend a few hours wages to walk in the front door of a girls house who is likely more attractive than whoever you would have met at a bar, knows what she's doing, and then leave when you're done.

I personally don't see the attraction much to either option, but if all you want is casual sex then I can certainly see why a hooker could be a good option.
Original post by SmartKibbutz

People like that are disgusting! Why waste your time travelling somewhere just for sex?
Original post by fallen_acorns
people look down on it, because despite our best efforts, we do still have some sense of decency and pride in this country. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that sex tourists are pretty pathetic. There is not a single positive and good reason to travel abroad and pay for sex. If you can find me one reason that someone would do it, that is not pathetic, then id be shocked.

All I can see is:

---

there is nothing wrong with going abroad and hoping to find love.. but going abroad to pay for sex is just pathetic.

Its arguably not really any less pathetic than going on Tinder or clubbing. You can certainly still be branded a creep for doing either or those supposedly legitimate activities. Some might call it a racial fetish others might see it as a racial preference and a chance to discover women that still retain some of the easternised ways. When you take in to account the fact that England is still single mother central with barely one sunny day in ten, and the fact you cant smoke in a bar or get a coffee after 6pm, its no wonder many are leaving for Thailand in droves just to get anything at all. Even Ukraine is starting to look better than northern England in its infrastructure. I think its only really the social welfare that keeps people here, its just a grey mind numbing cultural graveyard.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Luke5125
People like that are disgusting! Why waste your time travelling somewhere just for sex?

Its a less standoffish experience in SE Asia. P4P in UK is not a comfortable experience and generally involves waiting outside a dodgy apartment block not really knowing whats at the other end. In Bangkok you can just walk around outside some bars and women will casually make some offers and negotiations are done tactfully. When was the last time you saw tact in any of the skets in northern england?
Reply 10
Original post by ShahadaBoy
the fact you cant ... get a coffee after 6pm

I'm assuming this is meant to be ridiculous at an attempt at humour?
Original post by ShahadaBoy
Its a less standoffish experience in SE Asia. P4P in UK is not a comfortable experience and generally involves waiting outside a dodgy apartment block not really knowing whats at the other end. In Bangkok you can just walk around outside some bars and women will casually make some offers and negotiations are done tactfully. When was the last time you saw tact in any of the skets in northern england?

What are you talking about? :llama:
Firstly, women are available to men who have something to offer them.

Secondly, do you really need to ask why men who travel around the world to pay for sex are looked down upon?
Original post by Sulfolobus
Firstly, women are available to men who have something to offer them.

Secondly, do you really need to ask why men who travel around the world to pay for sex are looked down upon?

Well perhaps if certain dating apps hadn't completely ruined western courting habits and encouraged militant feminist promiscuity and perhaps if western families took their marital obligations a bit more seriously people wouldn't lower themselves to that level. As it happens men are migrating in droves to Eastern Europe and Asia not just for the women but due to the lack of cultural marxism, greater respect for the family, the lack of constant LGBT, black and feminist harassment. Vietnam is looking really good right now, people actually make stuff rather than quibble about who is on what social welfare or whether someone was privately educated...again the lack of marxism.
Reply 14
Original post by Boycott Israel
Well perhaps if certain dating apps hadn't completely ruined western courting habits and encouraged militant feminist promiscuity and perhaps if western families took their marital obligations a bit more seriously people wouldn't lower themselves to that level. As it happens men are migrating in droves to Eastern Europe and Asia not just for the women but due to the lack of cultural marxism, greater respect for the family, the lack of constant LGBT, black and feminist harassment. Vietnam is looking really good right now, people actually make stuff rather than quibble about who is on what social welfare or whether someone was privately educated...again the lack of marxism.

Oh do stop whining.
Original post by Napp
Oh do stop whining.

**** off government agent.
Reply 16
**** off government agent.

I'll "**** off" if you take you agree to take your cute little tin foil hat off and stop whining about how big and hurtful the world is.
Original post by Napp
I'll "**** off" if you take you agree to take your cute little tin foil hat off and stop whining about how big and hurtful the world is.

I dont think its unreasonable to defend people that are avoiding a problem their own government created and doing something about it by moving abroad. If white women wanna go on Tinder and whore themselves then thats ok but dont demonise those that are deserting a sunken ship by calling them sexpats etc..
Reply 18
I dont think its unreasonable to defend people that are avoiding a problem their own government created and doing something about it by moving abroad. If white women wanna go on Tinder and whore themselves then thats ok but dont demonise those that are deserting a sunken ship by calling them sexpats etc..

"their own government created" - are you implying that the government are somehow behind, what you quaintly characterize as, "white women going on tinder and whoring"?
Very droll old boy.
Reply 19
Well yeah they are owned by Israel and various other international marxists who are behind the Yinon Plan, Kalergi plan and so on. They have legitimised every form of deviancy going and in order to escape that the only safe place to go is the East.

Mmhmmm and are we also being probed by aliens in our sleep or?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending