The Student Room Group

guys hit me up with some funny intro sentences for head boy speech

guys hit me up with some funny intro sentences for head boy speech, something that is not cringe please, because its so easy to drift away into cringiness
Original post by Anonymous
guys hit me up with some funny intro sentences for head boy speech, something that is not cringe please, because its so easy to drift away into cringiness

What's the speech about?

It kind of depends on what immediately follows your introduction, i.e. The point of the speech.

You could start with something like 'I was reading a book about the history of glue the other day - I couldn't put it down. Now in all seriousness, I was reading about ...(this issue) and I thought ...
"When they first asked me if I wanted to be head boy, I initially replied with "Urrrrrrrrgh, wot, head boy? Dats WELL gay m8 looooooooool"!!".
Reply 3
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
What's the speech about?

It kind of depends on what immediately follows your introduction, i.e. The point of the speech.

You could start with something like 'I was reading a book about the history of glue the other day - I couldn't put it down. Now in all seriousness, I was reading about ...(this issue) and I thought ...

speech is about why you want to be head boy
now this is what i put that was ''funny''
what is it about me that makes me a suitable candidate for head boy
my beard my ethnicity the colour of my skin
Reply 4
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
"When they first asked me if I wanted to be head boy, I initially replied with "Urrrrrrrrgh, wot, head boy? Dats WELL gay m8 looooooooool"!!".

problem is no one asked me to be head boy i thought yeah that's going on my CV
Do you have more than 1 functioning brain cell? Good, then there's no doubt on who you'll vote for.
Reply 6
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
What's the speech about?

like this is what i put that was ''funny''
what is it about me that stands out, that makes me a sutibale candidate for head boy :
my beard? my ethnicity? the colour of my skin?
and the speech is about why you want to be head boy like what can you offer, btw prom organising is the main job
"When they asked me to be headboy I asked who's d1ck am I sucking?"
Reply 8
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Do you have more than 1 functioning brain cell? Good, then there's no doubt on who you'll vote for.

i like that , im gonna copyright that :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by WEASEL espinoza
"When they asked me to be headboy I asked who's d1ck am I sucking?"

bare in mind teachers are present but that i would use hahah
I used a prop to make fun of the people I was running against... I had a huge scroll which I let roll, then said "Here all the ideas I have for our school" but then instead I went on why I would make a good leader.
I used a prop to make fun of the people I was running against... I had a huge scroll which I let roll, then said "Here all the ideas I have for our school" but then instead I went on why I would make a good leader.

not really orignal like thats all over youtube tbh but still good idea
not really orignal like thats all over youtube tbh but still good idea

I believe that my good speaking skills are.. umm.. what was I going to say.. head scratching .. ah yes, my good speaking skills are one of the things that make me ideal for the role of head boy.

Quick Reply

Latest