spicesophie14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so i really messed up and sent inappropriate videos and pictures that included my face to a stranger online through kik. I regret it so much an really want to make sure that they don't go viral online or run the chance that it could totally screw up my life. this is the worst decision i have ever made and really want to fix it. I know that its a stretch and what is out there is out there but if anybody knows how i could fix this or what the odds are that these pictures and videos get out let me know please. I've never been this scared in my life and really want to fix it.
stephaniely
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should never send nude photos, especially ones that include your face! Have you talked to the person you sent them to? Can you ask them to keep it private? I know you can’t 100% trust them but there may be a chance that they are understanding? When I was in my teens I sent nude photos and got blackmailed into sending various videos and it was a truly horrific experience. I don’t really know what to tell you, the damage has been done and you can never unsend those photos. I suppose you just have to try and talk to the person and hope that they will respect you. I’m sorry.
Racsoix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by stephaniely)
You should never send nude photos, especially ones that include your face! Have you talked to the person you sent them to? Can you ask them to keep it private? I know you can’t 100% trust them but there may be a chance that they are understanding? When I was in my teens I sent nude photos and got blackmailed into sending various videos and it was a truly horrific experience. I don’t really know what to tell you, the damage has been done and you can never unsend those photos. I suppose you just have to try and talk to the person and hope that they will respect you. I’m sorry.
Name:  You don't say.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  5.7 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (38)
7.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.4%
No (175)
34.18%

Watched Threads