The Student Room Group

Manchester or Leeds or London

Hi all, I have applied for Msc Marketing in University of Manchester, Leeds & Queen Mary.
I have got the offer Letter from Leeds & Queen Mary & for Manchester it’s still in process, hoping for the best.
But i am not able to decide which one to finalise, So please help me in deciding according to university reputation, student life in a city, night life, social-life & overall experience in the city.

As i am an international student so which of these are student friendly.

Your suggestions count allot in deciding my future.

TIA
Original post by Samyak Jain
Hi all, I have applied for Msc Marketing in University of Manchester, Leeds & Queen Mary.
I have got the offer Letter from Leeds & Queen Mary & for Manchester it’s still in process, hoping for the best.
But i am not able to decide which one to finalise, So please help me in deciding according to university reputation, student life in a city, night life, social-life & overall experience in the city.

As i am an international student so which of these are student friendly.

Your suggestions count allot in deciding my future.

TIA

The main consideration you're missing is the course structure and content and of course where grads end up.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
The main consideration you're missing is the course structure and content and of course where grads end up.

yaa. for that i have gone through all the course structure they all are almost the same! so now the things i am considering right now is the place & the life in the city + university reputation.

please help!😃
Original post by Samyak Jain
yaa. for that i have gone through all the course structure they all are almost the same! so now the things i am considering right now is the place & the life in the city + university reputation.

please help!😃

Highly unlikely especially at postgrad level. There will be minor differences. Reputation means little the other bits are not going to get you a job.

Quick Reply

Latest