cheap insurance
cheap to buy
bluetooth with a radio
manual
cheap to fuel
5 door car
gets good miles to the gallon
from the years 04 to 07

I would say a Vauxhall Corsa or a Ford Fiesta. But bluetooth in cars, is a relevantly new thing. So if you wanted bluetooth in your car, you will need purchase a fairly new car. Or you could buy one of the cars I said and just buy a bluetooth adapter and attach it to your radio. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by ProStudent
I would like a car that has/is:
Cheap to maintain
cheap insurance
cheap to buy
bluetooth with a radio
manual
cheap to fuel
5 door car
from the years 04 to 07

What do you consider as cheap?

Basically need an idea of a budget for buying + insuring a car to give you an accurate reply.
Reply 3
Cheap to maintain
cheap insurance
cheap to buy
bluetooth with a radio
manual
cheap to fuel
5 door car
from the years 04 to 07

You have a lot of options. For cars of this age, you probably won't get the bluetooth but like the previous person said there are ways around this.

Since you didn't specify where you intend to drive. I would recommend going for a 1.3-1.4L engine, as it will be more versatile for longer journeys particularly for motorways. Anything less and it's going to be underpowered and you'll get frustrated with it.

So with that in mind, I recommend looking at either: (in order of popularity)

Ford Fiesta (02-08)
VW Polo (02-09)
Toyota Yaris (99-05)
Suzuki Swift (05-11)

All of these meet your specifications, are cheap to buy (probably about £1-2K) and for a 1.3-1.4 engine shouldn't be too crazy on the insurance.

The Polo or Yaris is for those who want a sensible car and care only about the cars longevity. And the Fiesta and Swift are for those who want something reasonably sensible but also want a bit of cheap thrills on the side. Obviously the design of the car is a personal preference. Some people would like the "sporty" look of the Swift, the "cutesy" look of the tiny Yaris, whereas others might prefer the understated more grown-up look of the Polo etc.

You also have your typical Corsas and Clios which are OK, but I personally feel these don't have any outstanding features are less reliable and are outclassed in one or many ways by the cars above.
Cheap to maintain
cheap insurance
cheap to buy
bluetooth with a radio
manual
cheap to fuel
5 door car
from the years 04 to 07
up to £2000

Cars have 5 doors ?
Original post by EmilyH1256
Cars have 5 doors ?

yes you spactic
yes you spactic

How where is the 5th door
rrFood Fiesta or a Vauxhall Costa, who cares about Bluetooth. Never gets used for anything
up ur mother

Okay wow that was deff u called for I’m sorry I don’t live in the uk so it just sounds weird ... no need to be rude ...
Reply 9
Original post by EmilyH1256
How where is the 5th door

The boot door counts as a door. So a five door car would be the 2 front doors, 2 rear doors and the boot door.

A 3 door car would be the 2 front doors and the boot :smile:
Original post by Joshkav
The boot door counts as a door. So a five door car would be the 2 front doors, 2 rear doors and the boot door.

A 3 door car would be the 2 front doors and the boot :smile:

Thank you for explaining that.. cus that was so hard for other people to do...

Quick Reply

Latest