Does Wearing tracksuits change the perception of you from others? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've stopped wearing jeans when going out with mates and we all tend to wear just casual tracksuits where ever we go (except going formal places ofc.. like clubs..). But I have been very curious as to how people perceive people who wear tracksuits and hoodies rather than jeans, shirts and etc.

What do you think of people who wear tracksuits in public?
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've stopped wearing jeans when going out with mates and we all tend to wear just casual tracksuits where ever we go (except going formal places ofc.. like clubs..). But I have been very curious as to how people perceive people who wear tracksuits and hoodies rather than jeans, shirts and etc.

What do you think of people who wear tracksuits in public?
Well I've lived in Bradford all my life, so here it's completely normal, you're not treated differently I don't think, because most people know that (I know it sounds cheesy but) never judge a book by its cover, and honestly I've never heard a more truer (?) statement
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TobyLerone69
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Really depends where you are, if you're somewhere where it's the social norm nobody will look at you any differently. If you're wearing a tracksuit say in the middle of London or a university campus (not joggers though) people will look down on you.
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your typical Chav wears tracksuits 24/7, probably that's why some people don't think too highly of tracksuits.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.8%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (534)
59.4%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.24%

Watched Threads