had 4 wanks today and feel sick Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I masturbate alot and its got me worried that i have some kind of mental problem, i just finished my 4th and now im incredibly tired,i feel sick and i have a headache. is this normal or do i need to see the doctor? i literally cant stop ******* its too addictive
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I masturbate alot and its got me worried that i have some kind of mental problem, i just finished my 4th and now im incredibly tired,i feel sick and i have a headache. is this normal or do i need to see the doctor? i literally cant stop ******* its too addictive
Masturbation is normal, however being addicted to it is not and can be damaging especially for your mental health. I would see your GP.
Radioactivedecay
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Pshhht rookie numbers, Talk to when you're in top double digits and your hand and weewee get stuck togethor from doing it too much.
username3882546
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I surpassed that number today, and I feel absolutely fine. What a lightweight.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Can u get to 17 without having wanked
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Meh. This is when your body is telling you that you are not supposed to go that far with fapping. I only do it if I feel like I'm too energetic or need stress relieving.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (72)
32.43%
No I don't (105)
47.3%
I work during the holidays (45)
20.27%

Watched Threads