Is it cheating?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I'm a bisexual girl and I have a straight boyfriend. I'm a bit flirty but I don't take it too far. But one time I did and the guy sent me a sexual video. I didn't think he would tbh mostly cos the guy is gay. I didn't think it was too much of an issue as cos he was gay but my bf asked about me and the guy (he knows hes gay) and I was fully honest about what happened. My bf was very upset about it and I get why and I feel like **** for it. My question is does that really count as cheating? I like my bf a lot and wouldnt do anything on purpose to hurt him and I wouldnt cheat knowingly. Please don't judge me too harshly x
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not technically cheating, but very much inappropriate behaviour and the end result is often the same. You're generally not going to be happy at your partner chatting up other guys for wang pics regardless of the excuse.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm a bisexual girl and I have a straight boyfriend. I'm a bit flirty but I don't take it too far. But one time I did and the guy sent me a sexual video. I didn't think he would tbh mostly cos the guy is gay. I didn't think it was too much of an issue as cos he was gay but my bf asked about me and the guy (he knows hes gay) and I was fully honest about what happened. My bf was very upset about it and I get why and I feel like **** for it. My question is does that really count as cheating? I like my bf a lot and wouldnt do anything on purpose to hurt him and I wouldnt cheat knowingly. Please don't judge me too harshly x
I need more information to decide. How did you respond to the sexual video?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You and your boyfriend draw the line for what is considered cheating and if he thinks it's cheating then you've probably crossed that line.

Flirting with people isn't okay when you're in a relationship and the fact that you took it as far as receiving a sexual video goes to show that you are probably taking it further than you initially planned.
WEASEL espinoza
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cash me outside, how bout dat?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I wouldn’t call that cheating. Definitely not great tho because imagine if your boyfriend had done the same thing. Maybe ask yourself if you’re getting bored if you’ve been together a while. I get that in long term relationships sometimes you get a lil flirty especially if you’re young, but that sounds like it got wayyy out hand. Just reassure him and don’t do that again lmao
LeoCR
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I mean,not the best thing everr BUT you can make up for it by like going on a fun date and doing random **** togheter . If he is mature enough he will accept your mistake and he will love you forever boom good ending 10/10
Nazmin_888
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I need more information to decide. How did you respond to the sexual video?
what do you mean by that?
EmilyH1256
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You wouldn’t cheat knowingly ? So that means if You got drunk n cheated that’s okay to you?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nazmin_888)
what do you mean by that?
When the guy sent you that video what did you do?
TheEnchantress
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You didn’t cheat but it must hurt him knowing that his girlfriend is flirting with other people. Just think if you were in his position, how would you feel? Best option is to apologise and not flirt with others whilst you’re in a relationship 🕊🍃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (549)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (665)
41.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.26%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed