She wont give me oral Watch

Treeroy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm sleeping with this girl, not interested in her to be with just having sex with her. It's good but she won't give me head. Says she doesnt like the taste, whenever I put it in her mouth she just takes it out. Feels unfair, I give her oral why can't she return the favour? Like I get the whole thing of only do what you like doing, but how can I convince her?

Thanks kind regards etc
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
maybe put something tasty like peanut butter on your old man ? :dontknow:
ThatcherJoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
She isn't entitled to give you oral.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wash your ****.
r.a99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Treeroy)
I'm sleeping with this girl, not interested in her to be with just having sex with her. It's good but she won't give me head. Says she doesnt like the taste, whenever I put it in her mouth she just takes it out. Feels unfair, I give her oral why can't she return the favour? Like I get the whole thing of only do what you like doing, but how can I convince her to suck me off?

Thanks kind regards etc
oi suck urslef
username3748656
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the bear)
maybe put something tasty like peanut butter on your old man ? :dontknow:
I have never heard anyone refer a penis as "old man".
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
You shouldn't have to convince a girl to do anything she doesn't want to do. If it matters that much to you, you should find someone else
joelcarter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ThatcherJoe)
She isn't entitled to give you oral.
Do you know what entitled means?

Obviously not. Entitled - “believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.”

I believe you meant that she isn’t obliged to give him oral
Yakib
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Season your meat
CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
tell her to try grape fruiting, maybe help with the taste issue and you get your bj too, its a win win

(youtube it if you dont know what grape fruiting is :rofl: )
Haviland-Tuf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How often do you wash your penis?
Treeroy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
No it's not my **** that's the problem...when first told her to suck me off she said no she never gives bj's hates them. I was unable to convince her
LadyEcliptic
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wash man. Sweat builds up and all.
And some guys just don't taste nice. Just because you give her oral doesn't mean she's obligated to give it back.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Suck for suck usually works.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don’t blow your chances.
Haviland-Tuf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No it's not my **** that's the problem...when first told her to suck me off she said no she never gives bj's hates them. I was unable to convince her when I shoved it in there
Did you just admit to sexually assaulting your GF?

No means no. What part of that don't you understand?
HorribleDude
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
cover it with whipped cream and put a cherry on top...but take care..she might end up biting it.
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hmm...I mean...ugh just wash your **** in't it? Make it really sweet with food tasting agents and she might suck it
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm sleeping with this girl, not interested in her to be with just having sex with her. It's good but she won't give me head. Says she doesnt like the taste, whenever I put it in her mouth she just takes it out. Feels unfair, I give her oral why can't she return the favour? Like I get the whole thing of only do what you like doing, but how can I convince her to suck me off?

Thanks kind regards etc
If you have no interest in her, is it really that big a deal? Just find someone else to sleep with. Stop trying to put it in her mouth when she's clearly said she doesn't want it too because that's really not an okay move
Lucy-01
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If she doesn’t like it, she doesn’t like it. If you didn’t like a certain food and said you didn’t want to eat it, how would you feel if someone just shoved it in your mouth regardless? Respect her feelings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (506)
59.67%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.07%
No- I want it (241)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (58)
6.84%

Watched Threads