Turn on thread page Beta

She wont give me oral watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm sleeping with this girl, not interested in her to be with just having sex with her. It's good but she won't give me head. Says she doesnt like the taste, whenever I put it in her mouth she just takes it out. Feels unfair, I give her oral why can't she return the favour? Like I get the whole thing of only do what you like doing, but how can I convince her?

Thanks kind regards etc

ReputationRep:
    maybe put something tasty like peanut butter on your old man ? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    She isn't entitled to give you oral.

ReputationRep:
    Wash your ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    I'm sleeping with this girl, not interested in her to be with just having sex with her. It's good but she won't give me head. Says she doesnt like the taste, whenever I put it in her mouth she just takes it out. Feels unfair, I give her oral why can't she return the favour? Like I get the whole thing of only do what you like doing, but how can I convince her to suck me off?

Thanks kind regards etc
    oi suck urslef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    maybe put something tasty like peanut butter on your old man ? :dontknow:
    I have never heard anyone refer a penis as "old man".

You shouldn't have to convince a girl to do anything she doesn't want to do. If it matters that much to you, you should find someone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatcherJoe)
    She isn't entitled to give you oral.
    Do you know what entitled means?

Obviously not. Entitled - “believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.”

I believe you meant that she isn’t obliged to give him oral

ReputationRep:
    Season your meat
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    tell her to try grape fruiting, maybe help with the taste issue and you get your bj too, its a win win

(youtube it if you dont know what grape fruiting is :rofl: )

ReputationRep:
    How often do you wash your penis?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That sucks

ReputationRep:
    No it's not my **** that's the problem...when first told her to suck me off she said no she never gives bj's hates them. I was unable to convince her

ReputationRep:
    Wash man. Sweat builds up and all.
    And some guys just don't taste nice. Just because you give her oral doesn't mean she's obligated to give it back.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Suck for suck usually works.

ReputationRep:
    Don’t blow your chances.

ReputationRep:
    No it's not my **** that's the problem...when first told her to suck me off she said no she never gives bj's hates them. I was unable to convince her when I shoved it in there
    Did you just admit to sexually assaulting your GF?

No means no. What part of that don't you understand?

ReputationRep:
    cover it with whipped cream and put a cherry on top...but take care..she might end up biting it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I mean...ugh just wash your **** in't it? Make it really sweet with food tasting agents and she might suck it
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm sleeping with this girl, not interested in her to be with just having sex with her. It's good but she won't give me head. Says she doesnt like the taste, whenever I put it in her mouth she just takes it out. Feels unfair, I give her oral why can't she return the favour? Like I get the whole thing of only do what you like doing, but how can I convince her to suck me off?

Thanks kind regards etc
    If you have no interest in her, is it really that big a deal? Just find someone else to sleep with. Stop trying to put it in her mouth when she's clearly said she doesn't want it too because that's really not an okay move

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 30, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.