Turn on thread page Beta

What do you really ask yourself before marrying a man watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Ive been going through a hard 2 months with my partner. I only want people who are good at making you think please***

I want some questions please maybe a few or as many as you feel.
    I just want to know if im marrying the right person and i dont want people to say oh you should know or anything like that i just want to hear some people perspective or questions you should ask yourself so i truly know

Many thanks and please dont hate.
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrutallyH)
    Hello. Ive been going through a hard 2 months with my partner. I only want people who are good at making you think please***

I just want to know if im marrying the right person and i dont want people to say oh you should know or anything like that i just want to hear some people perspective or questions you should ask yourself so i truly know

Xx
    The fact you have to question whether you want to marry him is worrying. Think about whether you can really face being with him for the rest of your life, both of your decisions on having children or not..How important is religion? How will we celebrate religious holidays, if at all?Do we like each other’s parents? How does each other see you 10 years from now?

Fyi this is a kids site.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by BrutallyH)

Xx
    Hard in what sense? I thought reasonably early in my relationship "hey I could marry this guy". If you re having doubts then you should reconsider it. It's things like do you share similar values, do your life goals match. When bad things do happen do you work together as a team to get through them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2018
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.