Hello, my name is lolo_cleary!

Watch this thread
lolo_cleary
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Business Dipolma

I'm interested in... Business

My study level is... BTEC Nationals
alex_hunts
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Oh hello sexy, sounds like we have the same interests and are studying the course maybe sometime you could help mcially with these marketing exam next Tuesday xx
lolo_cleary
Rep:
Hello, you ok? Yes that would be brilliant! Have you started your research notes yet? Xxx
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lolo_cleary)
Hello, you ok? Yes that would be brilliant! Have you started your research notes yet? Xxx
I’m good thanks, u but I bet a pretty darling would be fine. I have only got a page it’s pretty hard like how has that person on the feed got 4 pages lol xx
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alex_hunts)
I’m good thanks, u but I bet a pretty darling would be fine. I have only got a page it’s pretty hard like how has that person on the feed got 4 pages lol xx
But I am doing better now got 5 pages if you literally crack on you can get there xx

B
lolo_cleary
Rep:
do you fancy sending me any of your work, i wont copy it word for word just so i have an idea on where i need to start? so stuck xxx
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
do you fancy sending me any of your work, i wont copy it word for word just so i have an idea on where i need to start? so stuck what xxx
What are you going too give in reply ?? xxxx
lolo_cleary
Rep:
i willv will send you a picture of my tits if you send me you work.
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i willv will send you a picture of my tits if you send me you work.
We’ll that is not what I meant. I have definitely got more than I bargained for here lol 😘 xx
lolo_cleary
Rep:
Sorry one of the guys in my course replied hahah, i can send you some of the work me and my mate have completed?
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Sorry one of the guys in my course replied hahah, i can send you some of the work me and my mate have completed?
Well know your offering lol xx
lolo_cleary
Rep:
no ahhahha
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
no ahhahha
Oh fairs x
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Background market information (use your research and data here)
Information regarding the business in question and its current place in the market
Summarise what this proposal is going to look at?
Consider any potential challenges / drawbacks which will have to be overcome?
What are the USP’s of the business
Where about in the product life-cycle is it?
What pricing strategy is the most likely in the market
What promotional strategies are typically in use?
Summarise what this proposal is going to look at

Age group – 18-24 years, an interesting age group given that they likely grew up buying digital copies of music rather than physical ones, unlike older generations. One in four people in the 18-24 demographic said they had purchased a vinyl record in the last year, with a good number of those indicating they purchase a new vinyl each month. 83% of the age group has purchased some sort of physical media in the past year (DVDs, books, CDs, records), which is much higher than the 76% average across all age groups. -http://fortune.com/2017/11/13/young-...-than-boomers/.
Lonely middle age man – who are possibly bearded, kids have probably left home, no longer on speaking terms with wife,

More than 3.2 million records were sold in 2016, a rise of 53% on last year and the higgest number since 1991. - https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...rips-streaming

Cost - The production budget was £18,000 and this covered the pre-production process of storyboarding the concept, hire of film crew, location hire and our own internal CGI production costs. There was a cost of licensed audio from the publisher and master rights owner which was an additional £6,000.
Total production spend = £24,000.
The advertising spend is estimated to be around £10,000 of ad spend backed the final campaign.

Timescale - This is broken down roughly as follows -

Storyboarding and creative concept approval – 2 weeks.

Pre shoot planning (crew & shooting kit hire, filming location hire) - 1 week

Shot day – 1 day (vinyl pressing plant)

Shot day – 1 day (HMV store)

Audio search and licensing – 1 week

Picture cut editing – 1 week

Post production CGI ( 3d Animations, colour grading and audio layback) - 3 week

Marketing Mix - Price – Price Skimming – Price inelastic4 – around £20 on average Place – HMV physical stores (128 in 20155) / HMV online (transactions increased by 67% and revenue increased by 76%6) Core strength of the strategy is the mixed use of placement, something that many competitors to HMV are not doing.
lolo_cleary
Rep:
yeah ahah do you want to trade some work?x
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
yeah ahah do you want to trade some work?x
A pretty girl like you can get ot for free xx
lolo_cleary
Rep:
Awh thank you very much!
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Sorry babe for the long wait on the reply I bet you was just staring at the computer too reply but you see I was at work because I am a fast worker but it’s okay I am fast at other stuf 😉 do you have any primary research it’s pretty hard not the only think that is hard 😉 xx
lolo_cleary
Rep:
Name:  qa.PNG
Views: 81
Size:  33.2 KB This was a survey completed by a vinyl company
alex_hunts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
See baby I knew you caried about me giving me your primary research. I will have to psych you back won’t I, maybe when I come downwards we could meet up xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (32)
15.53%
The paper was reasonable (105)
50.97%
Not feeling great about that exam... (49)
23.79%
It was TERRIBLE (20)
9.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed