The Student Room Group

ACCA Vs ACCA+Masters

Hi, I'm an International ACCA student currently studying from my home country, m planning to go to UK for P level papers and I'm confused whether to do only ACCA or to do any masters along with ACCA.
what will be the scope of doing masters along with my ACCA in respect of job hunting (will it increase my opportunity of getting job in UK rather than with ACCA alone) and salary package
If its good to do some masters along with ACCA then can u name me such masters & some good universities providing it? I'm interested in finance field
ACCA with masters is a wonderful combination which will boost your career, here i found some relevant information to your queries related to masters along with ACCA.

Hope this will help.
Reply 2
Original post by D J
Hi, I'm an International ACCA student currently studying from my home country, m planning to go to UK for P level papers and I'm confused whether to do only ACCA or to do any masters along with ACCA.
what will be the scope of doing masters along with my ACCA in respect of job hunting (will it increase my opportunity of getting job in UK rather than with ACCA alone) and salary package
If its good to do some masters along with ACCA then can u name me such masters & some good universities providing it? I'm interested in finance field

For jobs in the UK doing a masters in accountancy is very unlikely to improve your job prospects. Its just not the norm here. If you had a masters in another subject (STEM/ IT/ MBA/ something academic) it might but pretty marginal. Unless you have some real additional skill having a masters wont affect the jobs you can get or your salary package. Certainly masters (from a link above) from LSBF will do no good at all.

Do you have a UK work permit/ right to work? Its hard to find employment without these. Beware of colleges which make false promises.

Where it might be worth you doing a masters degree is if you intend to work in any country where (unlike the UK) these are the norm for management level positions - in which case one which coordinates with ACCA could be a smart move.
I am a very experienced ACCA teacher and I teach extremely well. I can tutor you from the beginning of ACCA over skype and you will pay me after each class.

Feel free to contact me.

Skype me on Skype at: ACCA Skype Tutor
or Facebook me at: Last Discovery

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending