The Student Room Group

How do i get lots of money

highest paying jobs or apprenticeship I can do after college. I do English a level and history.
I’m on £8.75 and I work at TK Maxx! It’s great for part time because I’m only on an 8 hour contract so work 4 hours on a Saturday and Sunday or 4 hours in the week and a shift on the weekend! Which is easily manageable:smile: I needed a job that is good pay and flexible for hours as I’m studying at sixth form so need to ensure that is my main priority!
Reply 2
Original post by MegCatherine-x
I’m on £8.75 and I work at TK Maxx! It’s great for part time because I’m only on an 8 hour contract so work 4 hours on a Saturday and Sunday or 4 hours in the week and a shift on the weekend! Which is easily manageable:smile: I needed a job that is good pay and flexible for hours as I’m studying at sixth form so need to ensure that is my main priority!

I need something full time
Reply 3
When the GCSE's are complete we have a very long time off which will allow us to get a job to earn some money in preparation for College (or other preferred choice), I would recommend asking shops nearby you or as the above comment said, try jobs in shopping retail centres such as Parkgate if you live in Rotherham or Meadowhall if you live in Sheffield. You'd get a good shot as there are lots of shops!
Reply 4
I need a top job. Highest paid I have seen is £20 grand a year
Hmm, how did you go about getting a job at tkmaxx , online ? Thanks
How did you go about getting a job at tkmaxx, online? Thanks
Original post by MegCatherine-x
Original post by XTim96
How did you go about getting a job at tkmaxx, online? Thanks

No I took my CV in and gave it to the manager. It was originally a Christmas temp job so there were loads of vacancies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending