The Student Room Group

GCSE SCIENCES AQA Mock Set 2 Papers

Hi I was asking to see if anyone had a link to the mock set 2 papers for the new gcses, for each individual science. I somehow found the biology paper online, but I can't find its mark scheme. Also can you set me the link for the chemistry and physics mock set 2 papers, along with their mark scheme. In general did you find these papers hard?
Are you doing foundation or higher tier?
Reply 2
Original post by gandalfhan

Yeah I am doing higher tier, have you got it?
Reply 4

Nah, I'm looking for the papers that aren't available for students on the AQA website, but are available for teachers. Anyways safe g
Original post by Nabil_K
Nah, I'm looking for the papers that aren't available for students on the AQA website, but are available for teachers. Anyways safe g

Ah, then you should ask your teacher since they're only available for teachers I guess.
These papers are secure papers and should not be shared online. This is to ensure that both set 1 and set 2 can be used by schools as mock papers. Only the administrators from each centre have access to them. Your teachers will have a paper copy.
**** website
Original post by kfcboy123
**** website

Original post by Miss Science
These papers are secure papers and should not be shared online. This is to ensure that both set 1 and set 2 can be used by schools as mock papers. Only the administrators from each centre have access to them. Your teachers will have a paper copy.s

shut up gay boy
Original post by Nabil_K
Hi I was asking to see if anyone had a link to the mock set 2 papers for the new gcses, for each individual science. I somehow found the biology paper online, but I can't find its mark scheme. Also can you set me the link for the chemistry and physics mock set 2 papers, along with their mark scheme. In general did you find these papers hard?

calm down nerd
calm down nerd

its just a test
Original post by gandalfhan

foundation do i look like a nerd
foundation do i look like a nerd

Why are you bosting about being foundation. It's not a good thing.

Quick Reply

Latest