The Student Room Group

Failing cpac

For biology, I just got told today that I am projected to fail at the end of the year (next month when its all sent) with my cpacs. I don't know what to do. I'm in year 13 and my course requires me to pass it. If anyone wants to know why it's because my teachers would fail me for little things like forgetting to underline the date or forgetting to add units, all of which I could easily have changed.

On the other hand for chemistry i have already passed.
(edited 5 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Talk to your teachers and see if you can redo lots of the core practicals to fill the criteria so you pass. There are strict things you’ve got to do, they can fail you for not underlining things but units are very important and you won’t fully pass the graph section without them.

Essentially ask to redo as many as you need to in order to pass because otherwise for my exam board at least you automatically fail the alevel.

Quick Reply