The Student Room Group

Is Greycoat hospital sixth form religious?

I know that the secondary school is religious and the school is associated with the church of England. I've just been offered a place at the 6th form and I was wondering whether this association was present in the sixth form. If it is, I would also like to know whether it is compulsory to attend any religious assemblies or events.

Thanks!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by xyzGen
I know that the secondary school is religious and the school is associated with the church of England. I've just been offered a place at the 6th form and I was wondering whether this association was present in the sixth form. If it is, I would also like to know whether it is compulsory to attend any religious assemblies or events.

Thanks!

The association with religion is present but less so for the sixth form, I don't think it's compulsory (or even the norm) for sixth formers to attend the church services. However I only do one of my A-levels there as part of the consortium system (so I'm not a 'full time' student there as such), so what I say is only based on what I remember from talking to others, not my own experiences.
Reply 2
Thank you for the help. I'm glad that I won't be expected to participate in services! I think I'll accept their offer then.

Quick Reply

Latest