The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes
I prefer masculinity
Reply 3
I would think most girls are and I know my girlfriend actually looks it I ask him in men that are hot and talks to me about them like look at that guy isn't he hot but she always insist that I take on a more feminine look
Reply 4
c31250daf7d27cd9dc20d789456effe4-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Reply 5
If I had a fella I'd definitely need him to be very, very feminine. In fact it'd be better if he was a woman.
Reply 6
Original post by camicarter

I think it's trendy for Korean guys to be feminine right now. And the girls all act/look incredibly feminine as well. In fact what is going on over there??
Reply 7
No dont do it, become more alpha, dont allow her to control you, otherwise you could be in for a cucking, she will prob respect you more if u have a spine
Original post by Sataris
I think it's trendy for Korean guys to be feminine right now. And the girls all act/look incredibly feminine as well. In fact what is going on over there??
This:

[video="youtube;_ePLkAm8i2s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s[/video]
Reply 9
Original post by NonIndigenous
This:

[video="youtube;_ePLkAm8i2s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s[/video]

So that's what the US government is doing with all those military bases in South Korea
Original post by Sataris

What are thooooooooose
Reply 12
i have kinda let it happen already
my girlfriend has always been very controlling and she's always like to play dress up with me and over time she's had me become more and more feminine even to the point where we meet wear matching outfits I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this

No I haven't. There's a certain amount of control you can have in a relationship and your girlfriend is possessing way too much. If you don't like it tell her.
I prefer masculinity . A man who leads and take control of the situation . A dominant one . 😆
Reply 15
i feel like shes stripping me of my masculinity
I think you need to talk to her about this. We really can't do anything for you, only you can talk to her and tell her how you feel about this. You can't let her control you like that. I think every girl would prefer a guy who is masculine, one who makes her feel safe and protected.
my girlfriend has always been very controlling and she's always like to play dress up with me and over time she's had me become more and more feminine even to the point where we meet wear matching outfits I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this

Would consider doing these things with my boyfriend in private but I wouldn’t like to walk him down the street in a dress
Reply 18
this last weekend she dressed us both in matching capris and tank tops and we went and both got mani-pedis matching nails I work in retail and I've been going to work with pink fingernails

As a fellow guy, I implore you to look at the story of Alex Skeel and Jordan Worth. You need a boot up your *rse, friend.

Don't compromise yourself for any female. Don't let her shape your fashion, your career aspirations, you mannerisms, aka, everything that make you YOU. Take her friendly and well meaning advice into consideration, a woman's perspective is always interesting and valuable, pay attention to what she beleives makes you more attractive but DON'T let her mould you like clay. It seems to be a femenine trait, like they're grooming themselves for motherhood.

She's NOT your mother and you are NOT her mama's boy. Tell her to get stuffed occasionally. Demand her respect and tell her to b*gger off is she doesn't.

You are being played, mate. Please, I've seen it happen to so many friends and I know what it's like to have a girl pick apart your soul and make you doubt yourself. Stay true to yourself no matter what. If she 'punishes' you for that (no sex, silent treatment), you are dealing with Satan incarnate and you need to run in order to preserve your psychological integrity and mental (and in many cases physical) health

Latest