The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Trooooll in the dungeon. Thought you aught to know.
:troll:
Reply 21
I love her so much and she knows that she's very beautiful and I feel so lucky to be with her I never was a very manly guy I'm not very masculine I'm not big I'm rather small she's always dated very masculine guys in the past I don't know why she was interested in me in the first place but we actually work together and got to know each other as friends first
I wouldn’t dare want my man to be feminine.. there is a difference with dressing nice and matching with ur girlfriend this does not make u feminine .. my boyfriend dressed nice and we match all the time and not on purpose it just happens but he is still manly ... if u want a male to be more feminine might as well be with a dike..
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 23
yeah it's not just dressing nice it's definitely dressing feminine
Original post by camicarter
i feel like shes stripping me of my masculinity

erm...you ARE letting her strip you of your masculinity. That's the thing with masculinity, no matter the external influence you and you alone decide to let it go

seems like you have noticed the trend....now reverse it
Reply 25
i cant stop it
yeah it's not just dressing nice it's definitely dressing feminine

Tell her your don’t like dressing like that unless you do... if she wants you guys to match that’s one thing ... but making u dress feminine and be more feminine is okay...
Reply 27
I have talked to her many times about this and she just keeps taking me further and further down the rabbit hole it's like all the other girls think of me is one of the girls now at work
I have talked to her many times about this and she just keeps taking me further and further down the rabbit hole it's like all the other girls think of me is one of the girls now at work

If you do it to make her happy but don’t like it all that much then you need to put your foot down and bring that manly man out and tell her like listen I don’t really like being feminine like and I don’t care for the always matching sometimes okay but not all the time... tell her your a man not a female... it’s okay to be in touch with like emotions and feelings sometimes but that’s about it for a man when it comes to the feminine mushy stuff...
Reply 29
well I just have a lot of mixed emotions on it and the thing is her old boyfriend who she still friends with is a very big very masculine man and I feel so inferior to him
my girlfriend has always been very controlling and she's always like to play dress up with me and over time she's had me become more and more feminine even to the point where we meet wear matching outfits I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this

🐸 O 💩SHIT💩 WADDUP ⬆️👋👀🙋💯👌🐸DAT🐸GIRL🐸💯👌 👮🏻WHO WOULD BE MY GF😬😬can 💦succ💦my dick🍤🍤 💯REP if u 💯agree✅✅😂💯💯😂😂👌 I AINT CHANGING
(edited 6 years ago)
i cant stop it

then that's your problem, don't ask for advice then cower from it when offered. I suspect you rather like the attention its giving you, in that case, enjoy it....for the mean time
well I just have a lot of mixed emotions on it and the thing is her old boyfriend who she still friends with is a very big very masculine man and I feel so inferior to him

Grow a pair and do something about it if you don’t like it
Reply 33
well part of me and kind of does like it but I also get very embarrassed especially being dressed like this in front of others and in public
Original post by PhilanderingBum
As a fellow guy, I implore you to look at the story of Alex Skeel and Jordan Worth. You need a boot up your *rse, friend.

Don't compromise yourself for any female. Don't let her shape your fashion, your career aspirations, you mannerisms, aka, everything that make you YOU. Take her friendly and well meaning advice into consideration, a woman's perspective is always interesting and valuable, pay attention to what she beleives makes you more attractive but DON'T let her mould you like clay. It seems to be a femenine trait, like they're grooming themselves for motherhood.

She's NOT your mother and you are NOT her mama's boy. Tell her to get stuffed occasionally. Demand her respect and tell her to b*gger off is she doesn't.

You are being played, mate. Please, I've seen it happen to so many friends and I know what it's like to have a girl pick apart your soul and make you doubt yourself. Stay true to yourself no matter what. If she 'punishes' you for that (no sex, silent treatment), you are dealing with Satan incarnate and you need to run in order to preserve your psychological integrity and mental (and in many cases physical) health

You are the perfect example of toxic masculinity incarnate. Everyone here would greatly appreciate if you stopped infecting TSR with your vile anti-feminist hate speech. What is your problem anyway? You know what men do when they're allowed to do what they feel like: they kill one another. If it wasn't for female slave labor, the human race wouldn't exist.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
OP, you are very sad and pathetic.
Reply 36
I know I was at lunch at the mall with one of my coworkers and she was telling me all about her boyfriend
well part of me and kind of does like it but I also get very embarrassed especially being dressed like this in front of others and in public

She can’t make you do anything you don’t wanna do and it she can’t be okay with it then she’s not the one for you... stop being a pushover ...
Not feminine, probably a bit more softer and twink-ier than me
Reply 39
I also have been wearing makeup

Latest

Trending

Trending