Turn on thread page Beta

how do i tell them i still love them, they want to reconnect as well watch

Announcements

had a happily unexpected message today asking how i was. hadnt heard from them in months. used to love them and realized today that there's a small part of me that never got over them and still does love them a little. and i didnt know how much i missed them until they messaged me. they are the best person ive talked to this year and i miss them so much. they said they miss me and would reconnect. how do i tell them how i feel? should i go for it after properly talking to them again and actually ask them out this time? what do i do? thanks

ReputationRep:
    There's no perfect message. Just tell them how you feel. Embarrassed? You're only telling yourself that.

ReputationRep:
    Say "I still love you a little."

Maintain your self-esteem. Go and find someone you will love a LOT. If your ex is the best person you've talked to this year, you need to talk to more people. A lot more.

(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Say "I still love you a little."

Maintain your self-esteem. Go and find someone you will love a LOT. If your ex is the best person you've talked to this year, you need to talk to more people. A lot more.
    they were my friend but it got flirty. we never dated but i fell for them anyway, they did too. we just stopped talking bcuz we drifted apart, just miss my friend. and thought this time round could get somewhere maybe.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You loved someone you never dated?

Did you ever meet them in real life?

(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    You loved someone you never dated?

Did you ever meet them in real life?
    Yes and yes, it was complicated and id rather not start explaining but yes to both
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.