Roxciss
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello. Does anyone know good tutors for the LNAT (law national admission test)? Thanks!
BogdanC
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hello, having used multiple books and websites in order to prepare for the LNAT, I strongly recommend using Arbitio LNAT. It offers an experience fairly similar to the real exam and their tests are more difficult so they will prepare you efficiently. Unfortunately, the LNAT cannot be taught, the only way to master it is to practice as much as possible. I also suggest paying close attention to your mistakes in order see the flaw in your judgement and solve it(that's the most important thing), irrespective of what site or book you are going to use. Good luck with your LNAT and the entire application process! It is tough but it is worth the effort!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads