The Student Room Group

Where can I buy PUSSY (not a joke)

Okay so there's this energy drink called PUSSY and apparently it's available in the UK and I want to buy it for 2 reasons 1) it's all natural, which makes it sound almost healthy 2) it has PUSSY written on the can and I'm a lesbian and I think it'd be a great power move against my homophobic teacher to walk into her lesson with a can of PUSSY
I swear I'm not joking this is a real product and I genuinely want to buy it.

EDIT: Does it make it better or worse if I say it costs 69p?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Bend down.
You can buy it on amazon lol
Reply 3
Thought it was only for thirsty guys?
Reply 4
Original post by NukaCola
Thought it was only for thirsty guys?

Original post by Secret Soul
Bend down.

Look, I'm just a simple lesbian who wants to win a battle of wills with my homophobic teacher
Original post by MKBH
Look, I'm just a simple lesbian who wants to win a battle of wills with my homophobic teacher

LOVE THIS, go you. teach that c*nt a lesson lol.
Amazon Pantry? Ocado? try those
Original post by MKBH
Okay so there's this energy drink called PUSSY and apparently it's available in the UK and I want to buy it for 2 reasons 1) it's all natural, which makes it sound almost healthy 2) it has PUSSY written on the can and I'm a lesbian and I think it'd be a great power move against my homophobic teacher to walk into her lesson with a can of PUSSY
I swear I'm not joking this is a real product and I genuinely want to buy it.

"a can of PUSSY"

ffs I just spat water all over my keboard :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: When I read the title, I assumed you were a horny Indian guy in the UK for the first time XD

It's on Amazon apparently. Looks like some fancy sh!t.
Reply 8
Original post by bulgylau
LOVE THIS, go you. teach that c*nt a lesson lol.
Amazon Pantry? Ocado? try those

Original post by PhilanderingBum
"a can of PUSSY"

ffs I just spat water all over my keboard :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: When I read the title, I assumed you were a horny Indian guy in the UK for the first time XD

It's on Amazon apparently. Looks like some fancy sh!t.

Just a little lesbian trying to make her way in a heterosexual world. Thanks, I'll try there. :smile:
I heard your mum sells it also
Original post by MKBH
Just a little lesbian trying to make her way in a heterosexual world. Thanks, I'll try there. :smile:

if you do this, please make a follow up thread :biggrin:
Is your teacher specifically picking on you??? If so you can deal with it other ways instead of petty tit-for-tat behavior like this. It's a bad habit to acquire. Don't be one of those people that does stupid obnoxious things in public just to pyss the world off.

A can of drink doesn't matter much, but your motives for doing it are daft. If it doesn't get a reaction, what will you do next? Take a shyt in her desk drawer?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by WEASEL espinoza
I heard your mum sells it also

wow really got me there.

Original post by NonIndigenous
Shyt to your teacher. You sound like my mom who tipped a waitress £50 just to prove she's got money.

She usually tips 50p. Apparently the waitress looked at her 'dirty' for ordering a side dish.

Mental.

my teacher has literally used homophobic slurs in class and complained about minorities (especially lgbt+ ones) reclaiming slurs and then not letting people outside said minority use them and talked about why trans men should have to use female pronouns and trans women use male ones because "pronouns only change when talking about other people" so yeah catch me looking her dead in the eye and taking a nice sip of pussy
Original post by MKBH
my teacher has literally used homophobic slurs in class and complained about minorities (especially lgbt+ ones) reclaiming slurs and then not letting people outside said minority use them and talked about why trans men should have to use female pronouns and trans women use male ones because "pronouns only change when talking about other people" so yeah catch me looking her dead in the eye and taking a nice sip of pussy

Record her. Report her.

That's the way to deal with it if you think she's abusing her teaching position. It is also usually more effective.
Reply 14
Is your teacher specifically picking on you??? If so you can deal with it other ways instead of petty tit-for-tat behavior like this. It's a bad habit to acquire. Don't be one of those people that does stupid obnoxious things in public just to pyss the world off.

A can of drink doesn't matter much, but your motives for doing it are daft. If it doesn't get a reaction, what will you do next? Take a shyt in her desk drawer?

she picks on me for other stuff which pisses me off and she's said homophobic and transphobic and generally ignorant things and refuses to listen when she asks us to explain why her use of it makes us uncomfortable but she's head of the department so there's no one to complain to and exams are like 2 months away so yeah I think I'll get through her classes easier with a nice refreshing can of PUSSY on my desk. (also how do you go from me wanting an energy drink to me doing THAT to her desk maybe calm down there just a smidge)
Original post by L S
Oh my...

Whats the matter sexy?
Reply 16
Record her. Report her.

That's the way to deal with it if you think she's abusing her teaching position. It is also usually more effective.

1) She's the head of the department so there's no one to complain to 2) she's disguised all of it as teaching by saying it in lessons about "taboo lexis" or some other nonsense 3) I'm only there for 2 more months and she's only my teacher for 1 of them
Original post by MKBH
she picks on me for other stuff which pisses me off and she's said homophobic and transphobic and generally ignorant things and refuses to listen when she asks us to explain why her use of it makes us uncomfortable but she's head of the department so there's no one to complain to and exams are like 2 months away so yeah I think I'll get through her classes easier with a nice refreshing can of PUSSY on my desk. (also how do you go from me wanting an energy drink to me doing THAT to her desk maybe calm down there just a smidge)

Yea ok. I was exaggerating to make a point.

There's always someone higher up. If she's head of the department, there is also a head teacher, no? Then there are people higher than that as well. The 'school board' or something like it (I no longer remember).

If you engage in this sort of behavior... there's a good chance she'll mark you down for whatever she can. There's a high chance it'll backfire on you if you're persistent enough.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Secret Soul
Whats the matter sexy?

Nothing's the matter. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Original post by L S
Nothing's the matter. Quite the opposite, in fact.

How warm is your tongue?

Quick Reply