The Student Room Group

Help asp

hey guys three weeks till the gcse and i am so not prepared. i brought york notes Macbeth i was reading it and its really good but i do not know how take in the information what do you think i should do.?
Original post by lolllllhelp
hey guys three weeks till the gcse and i am so not prepared. i brought york notes Macbeth i was reading it and its really good but i do not know how take in the information what do you think i should do.?

Yeaaa. Three weeks to go. lol. So, I'd suggest you make some sort of revision table and know exactly what you should do for each week first. Then start working on your weakest subjects - but mix it up a bit (alternate between weaker ones and ones you're okay with). For literature (I'm assuming you do the same thing we do for our exam except with Of Mice And Men) - pick out the main characters and find strong quotes to analyse on them. Do the same for all possible themes and make a sort of revision guide for yourself. Once you feel like your ready, practise past papers and more past papers...

Anyways Good Luck in GCSEs and just keep your confidence up - (even if you don't feel it) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest