Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im unsure as to why I selected drama for a GCSE but I’m really struggling. On my coursework I received a disappointing grade (33%) and I’ve lost the feedback so I can’t alter it in attempt to achieve a higher score. I’m pretty sure I did awful for our group performance and on the 9th May I have another performance (duologue) and my partner happens to be my ex so we don’t get a lot of work done and I’m pretty sure he won’t learn the lines and I have to rely on him. We are doing the crucible for our performances and have to learn two scripts, we briefly know one but the not really the other. We probably have about 3-4 more hours of rehearsal. Please help
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by codyann02)
    Im unsure as to why I selected drama for a GCSE but I’m really struggling. On my coursework I received a disappointing grade (33%) and I’ve lost the feedback so I can’t alter it in attempt to achieve a higher score. I’m pretty sure I did awful for our group performance and on the 9th May I have another performance (duologue) and my partner happens to be my ex so we don’t get a lot of work done and I’m pretty sure he won’t learn the lines and I have to rely on him. We are doing the crucible for our performances and have to learn two scripts, we briefly know one but the not really the other. We probably have about 3-4 more hours of rehearsal. Please help
    Hated drama at GCSE asked myself the same question. You just have to keep it professional between you and your ex not personal. The crucible is a good play, you just have to act as if you are Abigail Williams, be mean enjoy her character. The same with John you have to act them out, bring the performance alive. You can do it. 👍😊

ReputationRep:
    yeh i dropped gcse drama after yr 10

****ing hated the subject and teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Hated drama at GCSE asked myself the same question. You just have to keep it professional between you and your ex not personal. The crucible is a good play, you just have to act as if you are Abigail Williams, be mean enjoy her character. The same with John you have to act them out, bring the performance alive. You can do it. 👍😊
    That is strange, in the first script I’m doing I am Abigail and in the second I am John proctor 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    yeh i dropped gcse drama after yr 10

****ing hated the subject and teacher
    Tbf that’s the same with me, because the teacher is so ‘top notch’ he expects us to be so enthusiastic about the whole thing . I wish I’d of dropped it but it’s too late now so I’d have to pay a high price to drop now. PS I accidentally reported you’re comment instead of pressing quote

ReputationRep:
    That is strange, in the first script I’m doing I am Abigail and in the second I am John proctor 😂
    😂😂 they are the only two characters I remember. 😂

ReputationRep:
    I keep accidentally reporting comments I’m so sorry. And to be fair we do keep it professional, like we get a long it’s just him as a person in general I know he won’t put in the effort so it’ll therefore affect me ...

ReputationRep:
    I keep accidentally reporting comments I’m so sorry. And to be fair we do keep it professional, like we get a long it’s just him as a person in general I know he won’t put in the effort so it’ll therefore affect me ...
    Tell your teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf that’s the same with me, because the teacher is so ‘top notch’ he expects us to be so enthusiastic about the whole thing . I wish I’d of dropped it but it’s too late now so I’d have to pay a high price to drop now. PS I accidentally reported you’re comment instead of pressing quote
    😂😂 they are the only two characters I remember. 😂
    yo i did the crucible as well , i was mr putnam or whatever his name was

had about 20 lines then slept the rest of the play XD

ReputationRep:
    yo i did the crucible as well , i was mr putnam or whatever his name was

had about 20 lines then slept the rest of the play XD
    😂 I watched the crucible for English. I didn’t perform it.

ReputationRep:
    😂 I watched the crucible for English. I didn’t perform it.
    oh fair enough , we did the godly story that is "an inspector calls"

ReputationRep:
    oh fair enough , we did the godly story that is "an inspector calls"
    So did I. I LOVED IT!!!

“Fire, blood and anguish”.

ReputationRep:
    So did I. I LOVED IT!!!

“Fire, blood and anguish”.
    might have to do an eva smith before the my exams XD

ReputationRep:
    😂😂👌

ReputationRep:
    I’m just worrying for the written paper. How tf do I write a review?!?!!!:£:£:&//9.))-/£.!
    Do you know any good stuff in your tube or online for the written component?

ReputationRep:
    Tell your teacher.
    Believe me. I have. He’s aware 🙁 nothing much he does helps though. I think he’s had enough

ReputationRep:
    I’ll join

ReputationRep:
    Believe me. I have. He’s aware 🙁 nothing much he does helps though. I think he’s had enough
    Headteacher? Head of year?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pinkbacon1437;77274790]I’m just worrying for the written paper. How tf do I write a review?!?!!!:£:£:

ReputationRep:
    Headteacher? Head of year?
    He is the head of year lol😂 Thankyou for your help x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 24, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.