The Student Room Group

Stuck on a grade 6 in maths

I don’t know how to improve my grade. I’ve had worse grades in maths however also better and yet I don’t know how to improve my grade in maths. If anyone knows any tips or methods can you please reply ASAP cuz my exams are around the corner. Thanks
Original post by 1891GC
I don’t know how to improve my grade. I’ve had worse grades in maths however also better and yet I don’t know how to improve my grade in maths. If anyone knows any tips or methods can you please reply ASAP cuz my exams are around the corner. Thanks

do past papers and make sure ur completely comfortable with all the content on the lower levels and current level u r on. Make a checklist and see and cross out what ur comfortable with. Whatever u r not comfortable with ask ur teacher to go over it or use websites such as mathsgenie or mathswatch :smile: goodluck
Reply 2
Thanks and I have been doing that and I improved in a very short period of time. However, I don’t understand why I’m stuck on the grade I’m currently on. I don’t know if it’s stress or not I hope I get better in the real exam. I didn’t care for maths that much before and now that I’m putting in an effort it isn’t even showing. Thank you for your advice (:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest