Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a letter/email from student finance asking to update my employment details. I'm currently unemployed, live with my parents and doing voluntary work.

I updated my details online, and I was told that they were updated successfully and if student Finance need anything else they'll be in contact. However I was also told that I would recieve a confirmation email within 24 hours of updating my details and it's been 5 days since then!

Should I be worried that I haven't received a confirmation letter?

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please respond? is not getting a comfirmation email a serious issue? or the fact that it was confirmed on the government website that my details were successfully updated means I have nothing to worry about?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bazla1995)
    Could someone please respond? is not getting a comfirmation email a serious issue? or the fact that it was confirmed on the government website that my details were successfully updated means I have nothing to worry about?
    Hi bazla1995,

Are you currently applying for funding?

Thanks

Catherine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine SFE)
    Hi bazla1995,

Are you currently applying for funding?

Thanks

Catherine
    Hi Catherine. I have got the issue sorted but thank you for responding.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.