The Student Room Group

Help

Iโ€™m not sure what this app is for ?
To discuss murders and help others with plans on how to hide and/or get rid of the bodies. So, welcome. With what murder hiding plan can I help you today?
You can ask for advice or give advice to other .. you can ask about anything .. school .. relationship ... family problems ect ... or you can ask random questions like alot of people do..or a lot of people do AMA (ask me anything) but try not to be rude or disrespectful or say anything crazy because u will get banned ...
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by EmilyH1256
You can ask for advice or give advice to other .. you can ask about anything .. school .. relationship ... family problems ect ... or you can ask random questions like alot of people do..or a lot of people do AMA (ask me anything) but try not to be rude or disrespectful or say anything crazy because u will get banned ...

basically don't be me.
Original post by HorribleDude
basically don't be me.

Lol no what U said was funny I was literally over here laughing..
Original post by EmilyH1256
Lol no what U said was funny I was literally over here laughing..

you, maybe...the sjw battalion coming after me...not so much...but I will stand my ground and fight until the end to protect my Fรผhrer.
Original post by HorribleDude
you, maybe...the sjw battalion coming after me...not so much...but I will stand my ground and fight until the end to protect my Fรผhrer.

Fight on brotha man fight on .... โœŠ๐ŸผโœŠ๐ŸผโœŠ๐ŸผโœŠ๐Ÿผ
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest