The Student Room Group

Blaming all immigrants for the current crime epidemic in London is really pathetic

As you know London's murder rate is a lot worse than New York and I personally feel it has something to do with Khan's reduced number of stop and search. But go on YouTube which talks about this stuff and when I scroll down the comments just to see what other people think of this the comments were just shocking. Many of them read out "Kick out all immigrants, this country will be better off" or "Immigration makes London fall" or "Kick all immigrants in London out, let's go back to the 1960s" and many more similar comments. Now as someone who is more on the right I am not a huge fan of immigration as you all might know but blaming the crime epidemics on ALL immigrants no matter who they are? This is simply pure xenophobia and fascism and as this country relies a lot on immigration for labour jobs and tax paying I just can't believe how these people can say stuff like this. Some people even tried to bring race into this saying "Make London white again".
Are all these people on YouTube who say stuff like this trolling or is it their genuine views? Who are these people anyway? 12 year olds?
Well , seeing what you just posted .... I feel sad man . I like London . And I even plan to go there to study in future . I enjoy learning their culture , music and their accent . It’s just great . I even thought of staying there , after my uni , to have a career or just simply settle down there . Not because I want to take away their jobs or anything ( hope those people would not misunderstand me ) , but I really like there . And I believe that the people there are nice .
I am an Asian , and to be honest , yes I do worry about the crimes or racial discrimination there . But I believe that there all both good and bad people around the world . I think it’s kind of natural for the locals ( those London-born people ) to feel a bit threaten by immigrants . Even in my own country , there are people who don’t really like immigrants . But I feel that one does not represent all .
Original post by WhiteBunny
Well , seeing what you just posted .... I feel sad man . I like London . And I even plan to go there to study in future . I enjoy learning their culture , music and their accent . It’s just great . I even thought of staying there , after my uni , to have a career or just simply settle down there . Not because I want to take away their jobs or anything ( hope those people would not misunderstand me ) , but I really like there . And I believe that the people there are nice .
I am an Asian , and to be honest , yes I do worry about the crimes or racial discrimination there . But I believe that there all both good and bad people around the world . I think it’s kind of natural for the locals ( those London-born people ) to feel a bit threaten by immigrants . Even in my own country , there are people who don’t really like immigrants . But I feel that one does not represent all .

Nah you’ll be ok. There are some racist idiots out there, but London is less racist than rural areas (though in terms of cities Birmingham is more diverse than London). But in the more academic areas of London, there is lots of diversity and not much racism, and plenty of Asians.
You can't compare London's murder rate to New York. New York is much smaller and I think many will be referring to the "mafia" times which had 1000s of citizens killed.

I'm also someone with an insight to the crimes considering a 13 year old boy from my school was stabbed (still in hospital) at his local park and I've always seen police raids in @east
The increase in crimes is because of the police cruts
Original post by DerivativeName
Nah you’ll be ok. There are some racist idiots out there, but London is less racist than rural areas (though in terms of cities Birmingham is more diverse than London). But in the more academic areas of London, there is lots of diversity and not much racism, and plenty of Asians.

Oh , I see . Thanks for replying ! 😉
Original post by The RAR
As you know London's murder rate is a lot worse than New York and I personally feel it has something to do with Khan's reduced number of stop and search. But go on YouTube which talks about this stuff and when I scroll down the comments just to see what other people think of this the comments were just shocking. Many of them read out "Kick out all immigrants, this country will be better off" or "Immigration makes London fall" or "Kick all immigrants in London out, let's go back to the 1960s" and many more similar comments. Now as someone who is more on the right I am not a huge fan of immigration as you all might know but blaming the crime epidemics on ALL immigrants no matter who they are? This is simply pure xenophobia and fascism and as this country relies a lot on immigration for labour jobs and tax paying I just can't believe how these people can say stuff like this. Some people even tried to bring race into this saying "Make London white again".
Are all these people on YouTube who say stuff like this trolling or is it their genuine views? Who are these people anyway? 12 year olds?

They're idiots. I think mostly trolls. Some 12 year olds. Or unemployed and blaming anything else for it. I've dealt with a few, probably as you have. It is impossible to reason with them. They are mad. If I'm in the mood and have time, I just troll them back.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Some people think all immigrants are bad. Some think all of them are good, even if some commit heinous acts.

Two sides of the same coin, both idiots.
Original post by The RAR

You appear to have no concern for the ethnocide of the English, and also of White people in general. Perhaps you would like to nominate another group of people for extinction by mass immigration and forced assimilation.
Reply 8
Original post by because555
You appear to have no concern for the ethnocide of the English, and also of White people in general. Perhaps you would like to nominate another group of people for extinction by mass immigration and forced assimilation.

Are you one of those people on the YouTube comment section who says "Make London white again"? I could mistake you for a troll as your account was created yesterday. Either way you are being pretty racist here, none here is suggesting for "ethinc cleanilisation". Yes their skin colour is brown so what? You must be one of those chavy Britain First supporters who complains of not seeing enough white people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by because555
If you support mass immigration coupled with forced assimilation into EVERY White country and ONLY White countries, you are a promoting White Genocide.

And I don't support MASS immigration, there is a difference between immigration and mass immigration

Quick Reply

Latest