The Student Room Group

Is My Hair Thinning? / Am I Going To Go Bald?

I am 15 years old and my hair is one of the only parts of myself I'm "proud" of. Off and on, every couple weeks, I start panicking for a day or two straight that my hair is thinning and I'm gonna go bald. My friends say my hairline and hair-part look fine, but I don't think so. Do you guys know if these pictures look normal for a 15 year old boy? If not, please recommend some ways I can prevent it. (I have baldness in my family, but only people in their 70s+)
Reply 1
Looks really really really normal to me!! If your scared though take some biotin, it’s hair vitamins and will keep your hair healthy
Reply 2
Original post by Arianorm
Looks really really really normal to me!! If your scared though take some biotin, it’s hair vitamins and will keep your hair healthy

Is it dangerous? Like are there any side effects or precautions I should be alert for?
Reply 3
No no it’s just a normal vitamin that’s all, it’s not dangerous at all! Look for ones that say 300 on them, that’s a good amount of biotin
Reply 4
Original post by bcwh123
Is it dangerous? Like are there any side effects or precautions I should be alert for?

it can break some people out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending