Gf doesn’t take pictures of us? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi this may sound stupid but I’ve noticed my gf has never takes a photo of us together, I was scrolling through her insta and noticed a few mirror selfies of her and her ex together, and then I was scrolling through her phone’s photos (we both were together just scrolling through them in bed) and I noticed she had a few selfies with other guys of them cuddled in bed together and also mirror selfies - all of her holding the phone and being the one to take the photos. I asked who they were and she was just like ‘they’re just guys I dated in the past nothing serious’. I’ve known her for a while and when she was with her ex she also used to post snapchat stories of them together and stuff and she’s never ever done that with me. I’m her longest bf and she’s never ever taken a photo of us together, been together for over a year and the only photos we have together are the ones I’ve taken on my phone.

What’s everyone’s thoughts?
e^iπ
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi this may sound stupid but I’ve noticed my gf has never takes a photo of us together, I was scrolling through her insta and noticed a few mirror selfies of her and her ex together, and then I was scrolling through her phone’s photos (we both were together just scrolling through them in bed) and I noticed she had a few selfies with other guys of them cuddled in bed together and also mirror selfies - all of her holding the phone and being the one to take the photos. I asked who they were and she was just like ‘they’re just guys I dated in the past nothing serious’. I’ve known her for a while and when she was with her ex she also used to post snapchat stories of them together and stuff and she’s never ever done that with me. I’m her longest bf and she’s never ever taken a photo of us together, been together for over a year and the only photos we have together are the ones I’ve taken on my phone.

Maybe she doesn't feel like she needs to show off on Instagram as she feels like she's in a good relationship. I mean if you were truly happy with someone would you waste time taking unnecessary photos of you together.
tasminbrooks
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

i wouldnt take it personal- she may just not have realised, but make an effort to take pics on your phone
cat_mac
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
U ugly
cat_mac
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by e^iπ)
Maybe she doesn't feel like she needs to show off on Instagram as she feels like she's in a good relationship. I mean if you were truly happy with someone would you waste time taking unnecessary photos of you together.
It takes like 2 seconds to take a pic lmao. Isn’t it nice to have pictures of yourself with friends and partners? Need something to look back on when you get old and complain about how youth is wasted on the young n all that. It’s not wasting time imo
username2538449
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe she grew up.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
She grew up? I have pics with my bf but only of notable events eg on holiday or at a wedding. We don't just take them randomly.
KaylaB
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you're really that bothered, why don't you take the pictures? :dontknow:
Integer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Suggest her to take pictures then.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
There are studies showing that the more insecure you are with a relationship, the more likely you will take photos and broadcast them on social media. For example, read these:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a7530911.html
https://www.inc.com/john-rampton/8-r...-social-m.html
https://honey.nine.com.au/2017/01/12...r-relationship

I also agree with the past two responses. She probably grew up.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
And feels more secure with you than all the other guys she's taken selfies with.

I would take it as a good sign, at least scientifically/psychologically, and not sweat it.
alicesmiloves
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah don't feel bad about it, there are a lot of nosy people and it's better to keep your relationship between you and your gf.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago

maybe she's having such a good time with you she forgets to take pictures. I know when i'm really enjoying the company of another person i sort of forget i even have a phone. So you should be happy ! Maybe in the other relationships she was bored and the guy didn't pay much attention to her so she took more pictures?
Angry Bird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cat_mac)
U ugly
why did u report me I thought we had something going on here
cat_mac
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Angry Bird)
why did u report me I thought we had something going on here
I didn’t? :holmes:
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
U ugly

savage...

not even a half hearted attempt to sugar coat.

Spoiler:
Show

ngl, after reading the OP I instantly was thinking along those lines too...
DeLegend27
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
U ugly
u ugly too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (11)
9.17%
Disagree (6)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (40)
33.33%
Agree (46)
38.33%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.17%

Watched Threads