The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Roehampton Vale Halls

Hi,
Any advice on whether or not the Roehampton Vale halls are worth going to? I haven't heard much about it, the others seem more popular. How have you found your experience at Roehampton or any other hall? Are they worth going to for more social life or would you say that renting your own place is just as good?

Thanks
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
The reason other places are more popular is that there are no halls at Roehampton vale campus. It's only engineering so there isn't much at the campus. That said its walking distance to Kingston hill which is a much bigger campus and has some nice halls and a pretty good bar (Hannafords). There aren't many places to rent near to the campus either, most people live on Kingston hill, (on
Reply 3
oh right, I thought there were halls at Roehampton vale. So you reckon Kingston hill is most suitable? thanks for the reply
Original post by Hybr1d
Hi,
Any advice on whether or not the Roehampton Vale halls are worth going to? I haven't heard much about it, the others seem more popular. How have you found your experience at Roehampton or any other hall? Are they worth going to for more social life or would you say that renting your own place is just as good?

Thanks

(Original post by willunwin_)
Hi,

I just received an offer to study Aviation operations with commercial pilot training and i was wondering if any of you have any advice for me. Also i will be studying at the Roehampton Vale campus, so do any of you have any recommendations for what accommodation you think is most suitable for a first year?

Thanks…see moreHi,
The best halls for you would be either Chancellors or Walkden which are located at Kingston Hill campus. This is a 5-minute bus journey from Roehampton Vale and there is a free uni bus.
http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodat...-of-residence/

You can also of course rent in the private sector.

Feel free to message us with any other questions
Emily- Student ambassador

Reply 5
Thank you for the reply, very helpful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending