Emmawhittington
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, I’m need of choosing my firm option for next year and I am deciding between Warwick and Southampton for a psychology degree Both need the same grades from me (AAB) and are both similar in ranking for psychology. Although Warwick is a much better uni and it’s better to have a degree from there I am unsure if I will enjoy it as Coventry doesn’t seem the nicest of places and I’m worried I won’t fit in with the type of people who go there lol which is why I am struggling to decide between Warwick and Southampton. Teachers say Warwick as it is better everyone else says Southampton as they think I’ll have more fun there, which should I choose?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm just going to move this thread so it shows in both University of Southampton and University of Warwick forums and give it a bump - hopefully someone should see this and reply
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Emmawhittington)
Hey, I’m need of choosing my firm option for next year and I am deciding between Warwick and Southampton for a psychology degree Both need the same grades from me (AAB) and are both similar in ranking for psychology. Although Warwick is a much better uni and it’s better to have a degree from there I am unsure if I will enjoy it as Coventry doesn’t seem the nicest of places and I’m worried I won’t fit in with the type of people who go there lol which is why I am struggling to decide between Warwick and Southampton. Teachers say Warwick as it is better everyone else says Southampton as they think I’ll have more fun there, which should I choose?
Depends what you want. I would choose Warwick for the better degree, but talk to people n the course.

https://www.warwicksu.com/societies/Psychology/
https://www.susu.org/groups/psychosoc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (71)
67.62%
I don't have everything I need (34)
32.38%

Watched Threads