The Student Room Group

Liverpool or Barts & The London????

This poll is closed

Liverpool or Barts?

Liverpool 0%
Barts0%
Total votes: 0
I have offers for medicine at Barts and at Liverpool & I don't know which one to pick. I used to live in Hackney and have always seen myself going to uni in London & I think I kind of prefer London over Liverpool. But I've not had loads of experience of Liverpool (been there a few times & to the open day) & have liked what I've seen of it. I'm worried that Barts won't have as good of a student life experience as Liverpool (since it's London so more expensive and also the medicine campus part is more separate from the other subjects i think ?) and also that it might be easier to make friends with people from other courses in Liverpool (because all the subjects are kind of closer together in the campus).

Basically I don't know what to do & the deadline is next week I think so any thoughts would be appreciated :smile:)
Reply 1
Liverpool!
Reply 2
Are you at Liverpool?
Original post by Breeee
Liverpool!
Reply 3
no, Im at LJMU but I'd still say liverpool :biggrin: Same city
Reply 4
Original post by Breeee
no, Im at LJMU but I'd still say liverpool :biggrin: Same city

Ahh, okay thanks :smile: do you find there's a lot to do there (like different clubs and bars and stuff) bc I'm worried it would get a bit small after a while?
Reply 5
The night life is buzzing! Theres SO many different clubs, bars, pubs its unreal. Youll never be bored. Plus they are all so close together (unlike London I imagine) you can bar hop so easily its brilliant! It doesnt get small or boring after a while theres too much going on :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Breeee
The night life is buzzing! Theres SO many different clubs, bars, pubs its unreal. Youll never be bored. Plus they are all so close together (unlike London I imagine) you can bar hop so easily its brilliant! It doesnt get small or boring after a while theres too much going on :smile:

Thank you! I think I'm leaning towards Liverpool tbh :smile:
Reply 7
No worries! Yeyy Liverpool FTW :smile:
Reply 8
been 4 years but which did you end up picking 😳 if you don't mind
Original post by am.
been 4 years but which did you end up picking 😳 if you don't mind

Hi there!

I'd be interested too - I'm a bit biases but I would have gone for Liverpool!! If anyone is seeing this thread and have similar questions to the opening poster then feel free to ask away :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply