Unit 4 Health and Social Care External Assessment - Urgent advice/tips please Watch

Student_a12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ohh my teacher said we are allowed
nino1008
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Student_a12)
Ohh my teacher said we are allowed
my notes taking is starting tomorrow, so i’m just looking at websites right now
Student_a12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nino1008)
my notes taking is starting tomorrow, so i’m just looking at websites right now
Have u started notes
nino1008
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have u started notes
yeaa we’re like half way through the 6 hours... but i feel like i’ve finished and i’ve only done 2 pages
aksa12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi
Can you please contact me regarding unit 4- Enquiries into Current Research in Health and Social Care,
for the exam to be done in January 2020!!!
effffff
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is anyone doing Unit 1 health and soical care revision for January 10th exam let me know thanks
georgialeex_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel like I’ve found the article for the secondary source but still struggling to write notes eventhough I know the methods etc
hi I am also doing this with the schizophrenia article! the only thing is I really just don't understand how I'm supposed to structure the answers and I keep telling my teacher this but nothings changing its so frustrating! what types of things are you doing to revise?
georgialeex_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by effffff)
is anyone doing Unit 1 health and soical care revision for January 10th exam let me know thanks
I did this exam in January just gone and got a distinction, id say definitely revise the disorders that are included in the revision books like pku and cystic fibrosis etc as a lot of marks tend to go towards these
nino1008
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aksa12)
Hi
Can you please contact me regarding unit 4- Enquiries into Current Research in Health and Social Care,
for the exam to be done in January 2020!!
Hi, I'm doing this exam next week. How are you revising for it, ive left it so last minute and don't know what to do now.
nino1008
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by effffff)
I am, I've been doing revision cards but don't know anything.
Ellxnhyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve used revision cards; just memorise the key information like sampling methods,Advantages and disadvantages of research methods and ethical issues. Things you can’t mention in your notes
Student_a12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nino1008)
I am, I've been doing revision cards but don't know anything.
Hi
I’m really confused on how to layout the question in exam would you talk about each articles as you go along so all about the first then the second etc or would you do each point of one articles as your comparing hope you can help
Lily-Anne098
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi, does anyone know if our 4 pages of notes will be sent to the examiners or does the school just keep them?
Ebuxton2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lily-Anne098)
hi, does anyone know if our 4 pages of notes will be sent to the examiners or does the school just keep them?
Hi I’m also doing the exam tomorrow, my teacher says that teachers just have to check them and they don’t get sent off to the exam board... have you revised?? I’m so confused on what to revuse and the exam is tomorrow ffs😂
effffff
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by georgialeex_)
I did this exam in January just gone and got a distinction, id say definitely revise the disorders that are included in the revision books like pku and cystic fibrosis etc as a lot of marks tend to go towards these
Thanks x
effffff
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (51)
36.17%
I really love the subject (38)
26.95%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.48%
I can't get a job (8)
5.67%
My parents want me to (3)
2.13%