Just need to vent Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Didn't know where to put this, even using a throwaway account to post this. My life has never been worse (I wouldn't say im suicidal or anything not the type of person to ever be suicidal) I've always had trouble finding friends for one reason or another mostly that its hard to find people that I would get along with out in the wild, I don't like modern music, fashion, movies or much else anything that could be considered popular and common ground among people from my generation. I have usually found solace through finding like minded people online and for the last few years it's worked for me, recently however most if not all of my friends online have been consumed with their offline world whether it be new girlfriends or school, or both. I have found myself completely and utterly alone forced to sit here in my dark room, with nothing better to do than wait for my next shift at work (i'm going back to education in September) occupied by my online friends to listen to them brag about how great their lives are for several hours before they inevitably leave me alone again (I'm happy for them enjoying their lives and their youth but it hits me like a needle in my eyeball every time) I haven't had a genuine conversation with a real person in months and I'm starting to go insane, the smallest things are setting me off and it only takes me misplacing something to throw my entire day down the drain. I don't know why I posted this here, I honestly don't care I just need somewhere to vent and get this all off my chest before I end up in a psychiatric ward. I don't care if you read this or reply to it. I'm just really god damn lonely and have nowhere to go...
natty_b
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Didn't know where to put this, even using a throwaway account to post this. My life has never been worse (I wouldn't say im suicidal or anything not the type of person to ever be suicidal) I've always had trouble finding friends for one reason or another mostly that its hard to find people that I would get along with out in the wild, I don't like modern music, fashion, movies or much else anything that could be considered popular and common ground among people from my generation. I have usually found solace through finding like minded people online and for the last few years it's worked for me, recently however most if not all of my friends online have been consumed with their offline world whether it be new girlfriends or school, or both. I have found myself completely and utterly alone forced to sit here in my dark room, with nothing better to do than wait for my next shift at work (i'm going back to education in September) occupied by my online friends to listen to them brag about how great their lives are for several hours before they inevitably leave me alone again (I'm happy for them enjoying their lives and their youth but it hits me like a needle in my eyeball every time) I haven't had a genuine conversation with a real person in months and I'm starting to go insane, the smallest things are setting me off and it only takes me misplacing something to throw my entire day down the drain. I don't know why I posted this here, I honestly don't care I just need somewhere to vent and get this all off my chest before I end up in a psychiatric ward. I don't care if you read this or reply to it. I'm just really god damn lonely and have nowhere to go...
I'm sorry about your current predicament. If you want to, feel free to pm me
Becci166
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, my name is Becci ☺️ I hope you are doing okay, if you need to vent more and just someone to listen to you, you can PM me. I’ve helped a few people in the past I’d hate for you to feel completely isolated I know how that feels it’s horrible. So PM me if you need to talk! x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (127)
19.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (62)
9.54%
No I am happy with my course choice (368)
56.62%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.31%

Watched Threads