The Student Room Group

Instructor ignoring me

It has been 2 weeks and my instructor hasn't text me back what shall I do she has seen my message aswell?
Original post by Dija51
It has been 2 weeks and my instructor hasn't text me back what shall I do she has seen my message aswell?

You are paying for the service. Up to you if you want to find a new one.
If they are ignoring and you know it then i would go elsewhere.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You are paying for the service. Up to you if you want to find a new one.
If they are ignoring and you know it then i would go elsewhere.

Yeah just feel a bit **** about myself the fact that she's given up on me lol
Original post by Dija51
Yeah just feel a bit **** about myself the fact that she's given up on me lol

You are paying her. Sounds like you are better off finding someone with more skill and patience. Very unprofessional if she really is ignoring you.

You could be the worst pupil in the world, but your money is as good as anyone elses. I could understand if maybe you were rude or had crashed the car.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
You are paying her. Sounds like you are better off finding someone with more skill and patience. Very unprofessional if she really is ignoring you.

You could be the worst pupil in the world, but your money is as good as anyone elses. I could understand if maybe you were rude or had crashed the car.

No I'm just a really bad driver tbh I'm polite and respectful maybe she's sick of teaching me
Original post by Dija51
No I'm just a really bad driver tbh I'm polite and respectful maybe she's sick of teaching me

Your money, just find someone else. She should be patient reassuring and its outrageous if she really is ignoring.
Ask around in local forums for good ones.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/driving_school
Original post by Dija51

If this is an instructor you want to continue with then I'd text again and say 'If I do not hear from you by <date> I will be arranging lessons with another instructor. Otherwise just get another instructor now.
Reply 7
Original post by Muttley79
If this is an instructor you want to continue with then I'd text again and say 'If I do not hear from you by <date> I will be arranging lessons with another instructor. Otherwise just get another instructor now.

True I do want to because it'll take a while to get used to a new car

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending