Turn on thread page Beta

Muhammad Qasim Dreams are very interesting. Any thoughts? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I came across this person who posts his many dreams on this internet and I find them all to be very fascinating. I have recently been learning much about islam and end times and those dreams seem to call forth some really good news and remind us about the troubling times our prophet SAW warned us about. The most amazing thing is that one or two of his dreams have came true and I feel this topic deserves a lot more attention. What do you guys think about these intriguing dreams?
    The link to where i found him is:
    Youtube.com/muhammadqasim3

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Do you mind to share it more?

ReputationRep:
    Muhammad Qasim is a true person. his dreams come to Allah and command by Allah...so, read it and spread it...Youtube.com/muhammadqasim3 Divine Dreams Bangla

ReputationRep:
    yea, i shared the link, he has sooo many dreams and they are very descriptive too. Its ajeeb SubhanAllah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've checked his videos and facebook pages and it is interesting how he explains current situation in a language that is perhaps hard to decipher but it is deep in meaning and accurate at the same time for example in his dreams nations are depicted as houses and the top leader is the head of the household because you see in fact that is true because, for example, recently I read that, in a sense of managing financial status of a nation it is no different than managing financial status of a family as stated by an international journalist in regard to Turkish's current lira problem. I mean, his dreams are interesting, sometimes hard to decipher, sometimes easy to digest but overall, I think his dreams are important to share since Turkey is in a bad shape now and what I remember mostly from this guy's dreams is that if the Muslims cannot save Turkey then they will not be able to protect the two holy sites in Saudi Arabia either and I think that'll be bad even for the laziest Muslim like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazi6898)
    I came across this person who posts his many dreams on this internet and I find them all to be very fascinating. I have recently been learning much about islam and end times and those dreams seem to call forth some really good news and remind us about the troubling times our prophet SAW warned us about. The most amazing thing is that one or two of his dreams have came true and I feel this topic deserves a lot more attention. What do you guys think about these intriguing dreams?
    The link to where i found him is:
    Youtube.com/muhammadqasim3
    Ah, poor delusional *******.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear ...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.