The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Query

hello

I am Deepanjali from India.I have been selected for the loughborough university for september intake* Msc in Business analytics and consulting programme and for Stirling Ms in banking and finance

I just want to inquire about job prospects in UK after completing my course or some internship so that I can gain experience in the renowned country*

Which course and the university is best?
what about cost of living there?

Regards

Deepanjali*
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by deepanjali08
hello

I am Deepanjali from India.I have been selected for the loughborough university for september intake* Msc in Business analytics and consulting programme and for Stirling Ms in banking and finance

I just want to inquire about job prospects in UK after completing my course or some internship so that I can gain experience in the renowned country*

Which course and the university is best?
what about cost of living there?

Regards

Deepanjali*

Hi Deepanjali

Things that make our Business Analytics and Consulting course different are:

Opportunity to work on commercial consultancy project

SAS sponsor a student prize

IBM teach on some modules

Scholarships available for the best candidates

Industry collaborators include IBM, tui, npower, BT, SAS & British Airways

Top 10 UK Business School

Our graduates have gone on to work as management consultants, business analysts, policy analysts, marketing researchers, operations researchers, and data scientists.

Companies they have gone on to work for include:

Virgin Media

PwC

Enterprise, Management Trainee

Logica, Analyst

Marks & Spencer, Forecast Planner

Sportingbet, Digital Media Operations Executive

Cost of living at Loughborough is quite good value for money but I don't know how it compares to Stirling.

Hope that helps
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest