The Student Room Group

Student loans repayment from overseas and withdrawing application not precessed yet

hey there, I'm an Italian student who has dropped out back in November, on her first year. Last week I got a letter from Student Finance that said that they expect me to be going to my second year of university next year, and when I log into my student finance account it says that the second and third terms payments (in february and may) are still "expected", even though I withdrew from my course. When I called Student Finance they told me that it's because my application wasn't processed properly in some way and that they would resolve the issue by tuesday but nothing has changed yet.
Also, since I'm back in Italy but I don't work yet, will I have to repay my debt right away? I am considering repaying it as soon as possible so that I will stop worrying about it, but I need to make sure I'm only responsible for the two thousand and something pounds of term one, first.
If I pay it in full, will I still be entitled to some more money? What is exactly an overpayment? Also which payment method do you think is more convenient if I'm paying from overseas?
Im really stressed out over this, I hope I could be done with it as soon as possible.
sorry for the long post and thanks in advance to anyone replying.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending