The Student Room Group

Boris Johnson or nah?

Do you think Boris Johnson should continue to be our Foreign Secretary?
If no, then who should be or Foreign Secretary?
Nope. I would replace him with Rory Stewart.
Nope. He’s awful.

John Baron MP (Right wing Tory MP who voted against all the recent military interventions)
Hey!

I do think Boris is doing an okay job in government, given the political climate at this point.

However, I don't think a lot of what he believes is neccessarily positive and I personally don't agree.

Have a nice day!
Original post by Davij038
Nope. He’s awful.

John Baron MP (Right wing Tory MP who voted against all the recent military interventions)
Personally I believe that we should get involved in Syria but we shouldn't have got involved in the Iraq War. What is your stance on this? If you don't mind sharing...
Original post by TheDad2.0Grinder
Personally I believe that we should get involved in Syria but we shouldn't have got involved in the Iraq War. What is your stance on this? If you don't mind sharing...

I think that looking back with hindsight virtually no war in living living memory has been worth it - we should have stayed away.

Compared to most interventions Iraq has actually been pretty successful.

I think the best possible and realistic future for Syria is one with Assad at the helm, and that western entanglement there would be far worse than in Iraq- to be point where I’d vote Corbyn purely to stop us getting involved.
Reply 6
No.. a clown
No, he should be our prime minister.
Reply 8
He's an ********.
Original post by The Champion.m4a
No, he should be our prime minister.

No can do, I'm afraid. That position is reserved for Jacob Rees-Mogg.
He's an embarrassment at a time when we need someone with skills in diplomacy. I wouldn't trust anyone who can get so easily outwitted by Michael Gove. Emily Thornberry would be a huge improvement.
No. A bread roll could do a better job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending