Degree or HND? Watch

Sezzaf
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there
I'm a full time mum. 1 at school and 1 at home. I'm looking to do a business and management degree via distance learning. Degree option is expensive, i.e. OPen university, cheapest being Arden or anglia Ruskin. so have looked in to HND then a top up. Has anyone gone down the HND route. Or could anyone recommend a uni.
heidiheather
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, did you find any answers from other sources? I was also wondering the same thing.
(Original post by Sezzaf)
Hi there
I'm a full time mum. 1 at school and 1 at home. I'm looking to do a business and management degree via distance learning. Degree option is expensive, i.e. OPen university, cheapest being Arden or anglia Ruskin. so have looked in to HND then a top up. Has anyone gone down the HND route. Or could anyone recommend a uni.
Rachel2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, if you are still considering the Business Degree I can highly recommend Derby university online. I started studying just over a year ago and they have been fantastic fits in around work commitments and you can choose how many credits to take each semester. The best thing is that it’s all online too.
heidiheather
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rachel2000)
Hello, if you are still considering the Business Degree I can highly recommend Derby university online. I started studying just over a year ago and they have been fantastic fits in around work commitments and you can choose how many credits to take each semester. The best thing is that it’s all online too.
Hello, would you recommend it for computer science? Would it be possible for you to ask someone doing this course with derby university online?
Rachel2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by heidiheather)
Hello, would you recommend it for computer science? Would it be possible for you to ask someone doing this course with derby university online?
Hi sorry I’m studying business so not sure about computer science you could join the Facebook group and ask on there it’s the university of derby online group. However for my course they have been brilliant so far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.75%
Excited (150)
8.98%
Worried (302)
18.07%
Terrified (374)
22.38%
Meh (154)
9.22%
Confused (37)
2.21%