The Student Room Group

URGENT - 2018/19 Application

Hi,

I started applying for my student finance online but I find it a bit confusing and it didn't even gave me the option to choose PR1 as a continuing student. So, I wanted to cancel and complete the form instead but it states

"Are you sure you want to cancel your application for student finance for academic year 2018/2019?
Cancelling means you won't get any of the student finance you've applied for".

Does it mean I cannot apply ever again for student finance?

Thanks
Original post by EmmaW.
Hi,

I started applying for my student finance online but I find it a bit confusing and it didn't even gave me the option to choose PR1 as a continuing student. So, I wanted to cancel and complete the form instead but it states

"Are you sure you want to cancel your application for student finance for academic year 2018/2019?
Cancelling means you won't get any of the student finance you've applied for".

Does it mean I cannot apply ever again for student finance?

Thanks

Hi Emma,

When you cancel the application this just means that the application you made online will be cancelled, you can still apply online again after canceling your application, when completing the application it will ask if you are a continuing student when completing the application.

Thanks

Catherine
Reply 2
How do I cancel my current student finance online. I put in the wrong academic year. Spoke to student finance they said I can do it online but I can’t see where. Please help
Original post by Jj2290
How do I cancel my current student finance online. I put in the wrong academic year. Spoke to student finance they said I can do it online but I can’t see where. Please help

Hi there,

You should be able to cancel online by clicking onto the application you have submitted. You should then be able to see the 'Cancel Application' link.

Thanks,
Erin K

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending